Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: 4G for $30/month

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    1,346
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    4G for $30/month

    Wow... metro is really stepping there game up now


    Name:  4gfor30.jpg
Views: 1651
Size:  85.8 KB
    I am expressing my personal opinions and not speaking on behalf of MetroPCS. Thus they should be taken only as my individual views and not endorsed by MetroPCS in any way.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Feedback Score
    0
    Very aggressive move thanks for sharing brown :thumbup:

    Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    1,346
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    They have to migrate people onto the lte phones so that they can turn on volte once the merger is complete....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan View Post
    They have to migrate people onto the lte phones so that they can turn on volte once the merger is complete....
    There have been reports that tmobile might drop volte plans but it is just speculation at this point so many speculations going on also can you add international to this plan

    Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    330
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2828 View Post
    There have been reports that tmobile might drop volte plans but it is just speculation at this point so many speculations going on also can you add international to this plan

    Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2
    http://gigaom.com/mobile/t-mobile-wi...up-in-the-air/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    330
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan View Post
    Wow... metro is really stepping there game up now


    Name:  4gfor30.jpg
Views: 1651
Size:  85.8 KB
    So no international texting?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    1,346
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    From my understanding we can only add insurance to this account and $0 features... I dont believe ILD will be a add-on option.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan View Post
    From my understanding we can only add insurance to this account and $0 features... I dont believe ILD will be a add-on option.
    Thanks Yeah usually those options don't give add ons was thinking of getting my mom this plan but she needs international

    Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    330
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2828 View Post
    Thanks Yeah usually those options don't give add ons was thinking of getting my mom this plan but she needs international

    Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2
    Same issue here mine needs to text people in Jamaica

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    315
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S 3
    Carrier(s)
    mertoPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Got my WiFi ready for the 250mb data limit

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    312
    Feedback Score
    0
    isnt this deal only for the Activa and the coolpad? I want to get the motion on this deal if possible.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    330
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    any new(never activated b4) 4G phone is compatible with this plan

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    52
    Carrier(s)
    VZ Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Only thing is your internet will not work properly when reached your data cap. You will more likely need to call customer service to refresh the account.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in my phone.
    Posts
    124
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Is it just me, or is this plan to get people on 4G to get them ready for the merger, and this plan matches the Monthly 4G $30 plan.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using HowardForums
    Had Unlimited Data on Verizon. Now on 6GB share plan(not a real biggie).

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The 909, Southern California
    Posts
    9,949
    Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    0
    What is 3G "throttled" speed like on Metro PCS?

    Sent from my Nexus 7

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cannot rejoin for 6 months is ********
    By KindaLost in forum Provider Rants, Kudos and Recommendations
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2002, 01:11 AM
  2. Fido's "Stay for 3 months" tactics
    By ruvz in forum Fido
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-24-2002, 06:25 PM
  3. Touch Base Service free for a month
    By tomw96 in forum Bell Mobility
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2002, 02:22 PM
  4. FS: Unlocked 8290 used for 2 months
    By Pykes in forum GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2002, 05:16 PM
  5. CHEAP...$75 for 6 months
    By Bcool in forum Fido
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-12-2001, 02:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks