Thread: Bad Customer Service and Lies

Feedback Score

Bad Customer Service and Lies

WOW, simply WOW. I called Verizon on Friday and spoke with a representitive about my plan and upgrade options. After going through this painful process I was told by that Rep that if I purchased the 4s 64 gig on that day I would receive it on Tue and that agent would call me back on Wed and help me activate the phone and migrate my plan BACK to my unlimited plan. Surprise, the agent never calle...d me back.
    I just got off the phone with Patricia, a supervisor who told me NO again. The case had been closed the day before and the agent notated my plan options, not what she told me and I confirmed with her on Friday. Short of it is this. I now have to send the phone back and wait for my refund. Verizon doesn't care that this is the second time I have been (in their words) "misinformed". In fact, what I was told is it was a miscommunication which it was not because I confirmed the information with the rep. I purchase the phone with the discount, she calls me back on the 17th (today) and activates the phone with me and migrates my plan back over to the unlimited, I would see no change. Agreed. That is not a miscommunication, that is LIE AGAIN. Verizon, you make me ill, you have no integrity and you lie to your customers. I'd use harsher language but that is beneath me. I will tell this story over and over and over again. You have worked very hard to create this detractor I feel I owe you the same amount of energy.

Feedback Score
    Ha. Too funny, pal. You expected a faceless phone rep to call you back? You expected to keep unlimited data with a subsidized upgrade? Try going to a store, shaking hands and getting a business card.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Now, you actually have to pay for the data you use. Poor you.

Device(s)
    Samsung U430 (fully functioinal bluetooth)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Re: Bad Customer Service and Lies

Quote Originally Posted by jamesstarks15 View Post
    Ha. Too funny, pal. You expected a faceless phone rep to call you back?
    I certainly expect everyone, including Verizon, to do what they say they will do.

Don't expect people to put up with unreturned calls and stick around.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score

Bad Customer Service and Lies

If they say they will call, a call should be expected. I've had times where the carriers didn't call and if it wasn't too important I didn't worry about. The times where it was important I just called back and usually got it fixed.