Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LG Motion First Impressions and views on Android Vs IOS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by life4eva View Post
    Cool story bro, needs more dragons and ninjas......

Lg Motion is honestly a bottom of the barrel phone...

Yes the phone is snappy and works good, but that's where it ends.
    Screen to small and horrible I mean horrible resolution.
    Camera sub par
    Did I mention how small the phone is?

Honestly as I have the Lg Nexus 4 in my hand I can never go back.....
    Obviously you are not up to speed on Androids as the LG in not the "bottom of the barrel".

You state "screen to small" (correct spelling is too)..guess you are not aware that the screen of the LG is the SAME 3.5 inch size as the iphone 3,4, 4S?
    Another line of yours: "camera sub par"?? Compared to iphone4, 4s, and 5, yes, it does not have as many MP's and certainly lacks the superior lens/software of the iphone, but then the LG is a $150. phone compared to a $600. phone. Like saying a $15k Toyota Corolla is crap since it's not as fast as a $80k Porsche.

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    bottom line is simple if ya are happy with ya got then that's all that matters.
    Musician and Producer at chosen-1-records check out some of my work @ http://soundcloud.com/chosen-1-records

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimxx200 View Post
    Obviously you are not up to speed on Androids as the LG in not the "bottom of the barrel".

You state "screen to small" (correct spelling is too)..guess you are not aware that the screen of the LG is the SAME 3.5 inch size as the iphone 3,4, 4S?
    Another line of yours: "camera sub par"?? Compared to iphone4, 4s, and 5, yes, it does not have as many MP's and certainly lacks the superior lens/software of the iphone, but then the LG is a $150. phone compared to a $600. phone. Like saying a $15k Toyota Corolla is crap since it's not as fast as a $80k Porsche.

Your screen size comparison holds no weight as the sd resolution of the Lg Motion is what makes the screen seem even smaller. By far the worst out of any phone I've had in the past 3 years.....

Like I said don't put crap on my dinner plate and put ketchup on it and tell me it's good, it's still crap. Doesn't matter what it cost. Lg Nexus 4 cost $350 and is 10x a better phone, I would save your money and buy a good phone.
    Done

Feedback Score
    For me It's OK phone for the price. I does everything I need (Personally I like feature to uninstall or at least disable preinstalled apps). And I don't like and don't want to spend money equal to the price of laptop

Carrier(s)
    Metro-PCS
    Feedback Score

Re: LG Motion First Impressions and views on Android Vs IOS

Quote Originally Posted by life4eva View Post
    Your screen size comparison holds no weight as the sd resolution of the Lg Motion is what makes the screen seem even smaller. By far the worst out of any phone I've had in the past 3 years.....

Like I said don't put crap on my dinner plate and put ketchup on it and tell me it's good, it's still crap. Doesn't matter what it cost. Lg Nexus 4 cost $350 and is 10x a better phone, I would save your money and buy a good phone.
    Done
    hey life just want to say maybe you can try to be a little more tactful in your posts.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using HowardForums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2