Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LG Motion for 50 dollars Sale

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Yeah, yeah. I know, I know. My 13 yr old saw that and has now made it her avowed mission to pester me every waking moment to get it for her ASAP. It'll be her first Android phone and all I have to do it just adjust our Family Plan, which is currently $110/month with one Android phone and add it another Android plan to it. Maybe I need to go in and talk to a Metro rep about it, seeing as my Fam Plan was a promo plan and I'm afraid that if I change it that my promo plan might get scuttled. Meh, we'll see what develops.

Carrier(s)
    Metro-PCS
    Feedback Score

Re: LG Motion for 50 dollars Sale

How many do you have on your family plan?

Sent from my SCH-R530M using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Actually I only have three on my plan and I was so out of touch I didn't realize that the Fam Plan is pretty much the same deal. My phone is $50 and subsequent phones would be -$5 per line after that. Her new 4G phone is only running me an extra $5 a month above her old non-4G plan. So were good after all the worrying about nothing.

Feedback Score
    Is it true that you can't switch to a different MetroPCS phone and keep your same plan?

I'm on the $30 plan that ended in January, and bought an LG Motion as a part of this promotion, intending to sell my original, and send for the rebate on this. Unfortunately, I get the error:

The following Errors were found :
    Your existing plan does not match with the plans available for the device you have picked, Please select an available plan.

I called Customer Service and they told me it wasn't possible, since my $30 plan wasn't available any longer.

Is there no way to ever change or upgrade a phone and stay on my plan? Seems harsh. (and a bit dumb for a service without a contract, as there are other options out there).

It has been more than 7 days, so I was told I can't return it. I don't mind Ebaying it, but it just seems a bit strange.

Feedback Score
    I thought you could change your phone anytime even with the promo plan. If you cant thats messed up, what if your phone breaks?

Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score

You can keep the $30 4g plan so long as you continue to have a 4g phone.
    You cannot, however, even temporarily switch to a non 4g phone and keep that plan.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    If so, how to switch over?

It won't let me do it online, and now the 2nd customer service rep just told me I can't do it without giving up my plan. At least this rep told me that I have 30 days to return a phone bought online, which is consistent with the website.

Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score

I honestly don't know why they wouldn't let you switch online.
    I guess you should take it to a store.
    I've done it for my customers, so I know for a fact that you can.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    I was wondering if anyone had the rebate form that applies to February 7th. The current one only qualifies orders from Feb 8th to Mar 31st, and I don't know where can I get the old forms. Thanks.

Device(s)
    Motorola Moto G LTE Global, LG Motion (as MP3/audiobook player)
    Feedback Score
    am just a screen tap away from grabbing a Motion...from Amazon but the only thing I hope to comfirm is the rebate is not specific to phones purchased direct from MetroPCS. I tried to comb the microprint at the end of the form but at 0330am my old eyeballs are not quite what they use-ta-was and maybe missed that qualification. If anyone knows would love the helping hand.

Oh, and why Amazon? I just prefer to buy there, plus I can grab a Square Trade 2-yr Accidental Damage warranty for just $29.99. Iam moving up from a Samsung T340g on StraightTalk. It;s a nifty inexpensive, and cheaply made, feature phone yet it has survived at least a dozen drops. Kinda funny because parts fly in every direction but just keep snapping back together. Because of my hands I have put off a smartphone because of the drops. But a nice case and the warranty should have me covered.

I also don't have the best luck with any sort of mail-in rebate even when I prove the correct info was sent...Sandisk still owes me a bit over $300 that I just gave up on...so I want to be sure even if I still get boned out of the $50 in the end.

I think like the phone, the Motion, more than I am excited about moving to MetroPCS...the stores here in town are staffed by those who don't trip over the threshold while walking in the door for their "interview"...

Thanks!

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by re4seph View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had the rebate form that applies to February 7th. The current one only qualifies orders from Feb 8th to Mar 31st, and I don't know where can I get the old forms. Thanks.
    visit your friendly neighborhood store or dealer and the manager/owner if they still have the pdf in their email they could print for you

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
    am just a screen tap away from grabbing a Motion...from Amazon but the only thing I hope to comfirm is the rebate is not specific to phones purchased direct from MetroPCS. I tried to comb the microprint at the end of the form but at 0330am my old eyeballs are not quite what they use-ta-was and maybe missed that qualification. If anyone knows would love the helping hand.

Oh, and why Amazon? I just prefer to buy there, plus I can grab a Square Trade 2-yr Accidental Damage warranty for just $29.99. Iam moving up from a Samsung T340g on StraightTalk. It;s a nifty inexpensive, and cheaply made, feature phone yet it has survived at least a dozen drops. Kinda funny because parts fly in every direction but just keep snapping back together. Because of my hands I have put off a smartphone because of the drops. But a nice case and the warranty should have me covered.

I also don't have the best luck with any sort of mail-in rebate even when I prove the correct info was sent...Sandisk still owes me a bit over $300 that I just gave up on...so I want to be sure even if I still get boned out of the $50 in the end.

I think like the phone, the Motion, more than I am excited about moving to MetroPCS...the stores here in town are staffed by those who don't trip over the threshold while walking in the door for their "interview"...

Thanks!
    says in the microprint: "Offer valid only at participating MetroPCS stores and MetroPCS dealer stores"

Device(s)
    Motorola Moto G LTE Global, LG Motion (as MP3/audiobook player)
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by GonnaSlamNow View Post
    says in the microprint: "Offer valid only at participating MetroPCS stores and MetroPCS dealer stores"
    well, darn anyway...it figures. Thanks for checking. I did miss that tiny sentance. Of course now I ran across the Spirit. Its quitje a bit more than I care to spend ($229 at Wirefly less the $70 rebate its $159) but I'm thinking the 4.5" screen will work out better. Propound trudge into our Metronome store to see if they will price match. If not I'll grab the Motion try it for a week and we how it works for me. I do a LOT of texting for work and w/friends on my old and almost broke Samsung T340g feature phone Just want a better typing experience in my pocket and the price, features of the Motion are waaay better than bothering with a new feature phone at the same price.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
    well, darn anyway...it figures. Thanks for checking. I did miss that tiny sentance. Of course now I ran across the Spirit. Its quitje a bit more than I care to spend ($229 at Wirefly less the $70 rebate its $159) but I'm thinking the 4.5" screen will work out better. Propound trudge into our Metronome store to see if they will price match. If not I'll grab the Motion try it for a week and we how it works for me. I do a LOT of texting for work and w/friends on my old and almost broke Samsung T340g feature phone Just want a better typing experience in my pocket and the price, features of the Motion are waaay better than bothering with a new feature phone at the same price.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    If you buy from Wirefly, there's no $70 rebate because they're not "participating MetroPCS stores and MetroPCS dealer stores"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast