Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: No more Alltel...

Carrier(s)
    Rip 'First Cellular of S. IL'
    Feedback Score
    It seems like the Carbondale store was still Alltel last I was over there. But, it took 2 months to notice the one in Marion was closed so I may not be the best one to ask.
    Maybe they'll turn the five IL Alltel corporate stores into an AT&T store? At least for a little while.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner9368 View Post
    It seems like the Carbondale store was still Alltel last I was over there. But, it took 2 months to notice the one in Marion was closed so I may not be the best one to ask.
    Maybe they'll turn the five IL Alltel corporate stores into an AT&T store? At least for a little while.
    At Least Fairfield will be a corporate store, At&t is hiring for that store

Feedback Score
    I thought the Alltel TV adds had stopped, but I did see one about 2 weeks ago here in southeast Georgia. It does look like they have definitely slowed. This may be part of the delay about the transition which I believe someone had mentioned earlier as explained in this article: http://www.androidcentral.com/fcc-pu...sition-roadmap

On a good note, one week ago I did receive a letter from Alltel/AT&T to go ahead and go on line and pre-select my new phone. I did so and per the letter it stated that I would be notified within a couple of weeks about shipment of my new phone as upgrades to the system were being completed. I am guessing it will be about 3 or 4 weeks though at least. A friend who has Alltel and has unlimited data has not been notified. (Others who did not have unlimited data have). I feel they will find a way to remove her from unlimited data. Her phone is about worn out, but she is holding out until they contact her.

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    See the AT&T forum, there really isn't a big delay here. GA is just lagging the other markets.
    Have you read the forum rules lately?

Feedback Score
    Thanks Fraydog for the update. I did check out the AT&T Forum. It does look like they are moving right along. I appreciate all your input.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6