Thread: HELP!!!! iPhone 4 Already Flashed to Metro. A couple questions!

Carrier(s)
    Metro
    Feedback Score

HELP!!!! iPhone 4 Already Flashed to Metro. A couple questions!

Hey there forum, I am new here as you guys can see, and I am here to ask for help about a couple of problems I have. I am an iPhone user, already flashed to metro. I am guessing the way my iPhone was flashed, I am not allowed to turn it off, once it is turned off, I can't access cydia or any of my jailbroken apps. Also, i cannot access some apps that came with the iPhone, for example, Safari, Calendar, Weather, and Maps. I also cannot view videos online. The guy that flashed my iPhone told me that if I do turn it off, just go visit him and he can fix it for me but I am tired of having my mom do that drive. I wanted to know if you guys know a way how I can fix this from home. Also, I do not have MMS or iMessage, is there a way you guys know how I can get either? I;m honestly starting to get sick and tired of this iPhone and this "can't turn it off" problem. I am 15 years of age if any of you guys are wondering. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advanced. Also, if you do need my phone number or e-mail to contact me or anything, just send me a message.

Carrier(s)
    Metro
    Feedback Score
    Help please!!

Device(s)
    SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO CHROME WAP/MMS/TOMTOM
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RadleySMG View Post
    Hey there forum, I am new here as you guys can see, and I am here to ask for help about a couple of problems I have. I am an iPhone user, already flashed to metro. I am guessing the way my iPhone was flashed, I am not allowed to turn it off, once it is turned off, I can't access cydia or any of my jailbroken apps. Also, i cannot access some apps that came with the iPhone, for example, Safari, Calendar, Weather, and Maps. I also cannot view videos online. The guy that flashed my iPhone told me that if I do turn it off, just go visit him and he can fix it for me but I am tired of having my mom do that drive. I wanted to know if you guys know a way how I can fix this from home. Also, I do not have MMS or iMessage, is there a way you guys know how I can get either? I;m honestly starting to get sick and tired of this iPhone and this "can't turn it off" problem. I am 15 years of age if any of you guys are wondering. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advanced. Also, if you do need my phone number or e-mail to contact me or anything, just send me a message.
    First of all you should update to IOS 6.1 then UNTETHERED jailbreak it! Because pretty much you sounds like you only have a tethered Jailbreak! which means everytime you turn off your iphone or reboot, you loose the jailbreak (means no cydia) and you will start all over again..jailbreak it again!!!

Feedback Score

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by sikkwidditt View Post
    First of all you should update to IOS 6.1 then UNTETHERED jailbreak it! Because pretty much you sounds like you only have a tethered Jailbreak! which means everytime you turn off your iphone or reboot, you loose the jailbreak (means no cydia) and you will start all over again..jailbreak it again!!!
    Im Having the same problem! my phone actually did turn off and I don't know what to do! I cant turn it back on! can someone please help me!!!!!