Page 230 of 233 FirstFirst ... 130 180 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3482

Thread: OFFICIAL: Tracfone/Net10 Phone Deals

Feedback Score
    My driver didn't ask for anything. It was just like getting something from UPS. I don't know what it shows on the scanner thing. That's what they go by.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tomseys View Post
    I have some things on the way, and under shipment facts on the tracking of it, it shows:

Attachment 165644

As this is suspended I guess they may just ask for the name.
    I picked up a package at a Fedex. Showed guy my ID. The guy just signed 'covid'.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Last week I received a phone shipped from Sprint through UPS. I met the driver in the driveway to get my package and told him "Sign it for me, please". He laughed, said "OK", and ticked something on his scanner.

Device(s)
    iPhone, iPad
    Feedback Score
    You don't have to leave TF if you unlock it. I've unlocked 3 TF iPhones and I've no intention of leaving or changing service. But, if I should need to use these phones outside of the US with a foreign or otherwise GSM sim, or if i want to try another service, or need to use one for some reason, I can do it. And I can always put my TF sim back in. It just makes the phone more versatile. Probably increases resale value as well I imagine. But anyway, if none of this is important than I suppose it doesn't matter.

If you haven't seen TD yet then I think you are probably good since I think people were seeing it within a year or sooner.
    I appreciate the info. Thanks.
    YIKES!!

Feedback Score
    I got an email saying $50 off a minimum $300 PayPal credit purchase deadline April1st tonight. Have to get code through the email. Thought some might be able to use that to buy a new TF...

Name:  Screenshot_eBay1.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  38.3 KB

Sent from my Z557BL using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Unlocked Tracfone iPhone SE & iPhone 6S, Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro, Tracfone LG Rebel 4
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    My FedEx delivery came. I buzzed him in the building and he left it in the lobby. I'll head down and grab it later.
    Member formerly known as "lappers"

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    My FedEx delivery came. I buzzed him in the building and he left it in the lobby. I'll head down and grab it later.
    Coronavirus can survive for 24 hours on paper products
    3 days on plastic and stainless steel
    3 hours in the air

Device(s)
    Unlocked Tracfone iPhone SE & iPhone 6S, Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro, Tracfone LG Rebel 4
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    3 hours in the air

I just picked it up. I went to get it wearing a mask and face shield. Sprayed the package in place with 70% isoropyl alcohol. Picked it up, carefully, brought it upstairs and put in bucket. Washed hands, decontaminated. Hit package with some more alcohol (DIE CORONA!) opened it from distance, removed items, wiped them down with alcohol, washed hands etc.

My delivery came with one of those service plans will be added notices. I didn't order a phone or plan. I sprayed it good though.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieBoot View Post
    I got an email saying $50 off a minimum $300 PayPal credit purchase deadline April1st tonight. Have to get code through the email. Thought some might be able to use that to buy a new TF...
    That requires you to apply for & get approved for a Paypal credit card. I won't take a hard inquiry on my credit file for a meager $50.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    That requires you to apply for & get approved for a Paypal credit card. I won't take a hard inquiry on my credit file for a meager $50.
    I only posted it for anyone who might be interested. I myself don't have a PayPal account anymore let alone a PP credit card.

Sent from my LG-K371 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    TF has the reconditioned S7 again. It's $79.99. With $15 plan and code tax25, comes to $74.99.
    https://shop.tracfone.com/shop/en/tr...zipcode_needed

Feedback Score
    TF has the reconditioned S7 again. It's $79.99. With $15 plan and code tax25, comes to $74.99.
    https://shop.tracfone.com/shop/en/tr...zipcode_needed
    I got one of these phones, this exact bundle and price, a month or so ago.
    I know it's a phone from 2016, and it was top of the line and nearly $700 back then.
    I'm not interested in the latest and greatest, I'm interested in certain features. I wanted a good 5 inch size phone and I like Samsung phones. I'm very happy with it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    3 hours in the air

I guess that applies to all the stuff delivered by USPS...
    So far I have been leaving it overnight in the outdoor mail box.
    Since I hardly get any serious/business mail, I am going to discard from now on, everything delivered, without even touching it.
    Is it possible to request the USPS to stop all deliveries?

I bet it also survives for a much longer period of time on meat, bought at supermarkets/warehouses ... and for that reason, I stopped buying/eating meat, and I substituted eggs for protein.

Speaking of Coronavirus... I have been following for 2 years, on YouTube, a young lady who has been driving solo a motorcycle from India to most countries in Asia and Europe, to get to her home country The Netherlands/Holland... and 6 months ago she started the same crossing from Patagonia to Alaska... but unfortunately Coronavirus caught up with her last week, and made life miserable for her in a different way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5a76O_uAQ4

Noraly /Itchy Boots
    Last edited by meetoo88; 04-04-2020 at 01:12 AM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by meetoo88 View Post

Speaking of Coronavirus... I have been following for 2 years, on YouTube, a young lady who has been driving solo a motorcycle from India to most countries in Asia and Europe, to get to her home country The Netherlands/Holland... and 6 months ago she started the same crossing from Patagonia to Alaska... but unfortunately Coronavirus caught up with her last week, and made life miserable for her in a different way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5a76O_uAQ4

Noraly /Itchy Boots
    I always wondered about people like this. How do they support themselves? If I had the time and $$, I would be taking a motorcycle all over this country.

Name:  bronson.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  45.3 KB

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris109 View Post
    I always wondered about people like this. How do they support themselves? If I had the time and $$, I would be taking a motorcycle all over this country.
    Some people saved up money before making their trips. Some are Internet "influencers" who make money when their followers click on their sites/blogs. You might be surprised that some of them make a lot of money from that. Some Korean kids who have YouTube videos that review toys make millions of dollars.

Page 230 of 233 FirstFirst ... 130 180 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 LastLast