Page 208 of 215 FirstFirst ... 108 158 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3211

Thread: OFFICIAL: Tracfone/Net10 Phone Deals

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Tracfone has their Black Friday sales live, but eBates/Rakuten is still at "up to 4.5% cash back".
    Make sure you read the Cash Back Terms to see what you actually get.
    The cashback MAY go up after midnight when Black Friday actually arrives.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by meetoo88 View Post

Rakuten has a "Get 20% off our store use code THANKS20"... or maybe it's just for me? doesn't hurt to try it...if there is something worthwhile.

The 20% off is available to everyone, but only applies to items sold on Rakuten "marketplace" by merchants, not to items sold on other sites like Tracfone.com that you get to using Rakuten "portal".

The selection of Tracfone items on Rakuten marketplace is poor and the prices are high.

https://www.rakuten.com/shop/search/tracfone/

Feedback Score

RIP OFF and SCAMS

scam/ripoff concocted by Rakuten and ANTOnline (See Pic).... They charge $22.19 per Memory Card ...

whereas Kingston sells them direct and on Amazon for $12.99 or $31.99 on 2 different sites: you take your pick !

BF PRICE : $9.99
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by meetoo88; 11-29-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Feedback Score
    Rakuten is now ebates and has the same offers that ebates did.

It's not the Rakuten website to buy things from.

Sent from my Luscious LG Fiesta 2

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyWhite View Post
    Rakuten is now ebates
    Actually, ebates is now Rakuten (probably got bought). But https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakuten has been around for over 20 years. The Rakuten marketplace used to be buy.com before Rakuten bought it https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakuten.com.

Feedback Score
    Yep, sorry I reversed that.

Now it's Pizza time.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Actually, ebates is now Rakuten (probably got bought). But https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakuten has been around for over 20 years. The Rakuten marketplace used to be buy.com before Rakuten bought it https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakuten.com.
    Sent from my Luscious LG Fiesta 2

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Besides buying buy.com, Rakuten also bought EBates and Fatwallet. They first shut down the cashback part of Fatwallet and later shut down the Deal discussion part of Fatwallet.

Device(s)
    various tracfones
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Tracfone web site has a refurbished Iphone 6s for$79.xx. The sale rules require that an unlimited phone plan be purchased at the same time to get the discounted 6s. The least expensive one is $20. It will not let one make a minutes purchase and get the phone discount. I tried several ways to make it work. a few times in trying to put it thru I got an additional $25 discount. The online chat person said the the 6s phone should work with a minutes plan though. We will see if I get the 6s phone and plan for about $81.xx. That has some taxes in it.

I hope I can get the 6s phone unlocked after a year on tracfone. Was unable to use any codes that I was aware of for discount, but the BFCW30 code was in my paste memory the times I got the surprise $25 discount.

The times in the distant past that I have got tracfone refurbished phones, they were very nice. Will be interested to find out what success other buyers have with the phone. I have several of the dollar general deal sim cards around the house if I need them to make the 6s phone work.

The tracfone purchase website is not the most stable one I have been on.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Soyjim View Post
    Tracfone web site has a refurbished Iphone 6s for$79.xx. The sale rules require that an unlimited phone plan be purchased at the same time to get the discounted 6s. The least expensive one is $20. It will not let one make a minutes purchase and get the phone discount. I tried several ways to make it work. a few times in trying to put it thru I got an additional $25 discount. The online chat person said the the 6s phone should work with a minutes plan though. We will see if I get the 6s phone and plan for about $81.xx. That has some taxes in it.

I hope I can get the 6s phone unlocked after a year on tracfone. Was unable to use any codes that I was aware of for discount, but the BFCW30 code was in my paste memory the times I got the surprise $25 discount.

The times in the distant past that I have got tracfone refurbished phones, they were very nice. Will be interested to find out what success other buyers have with the phone. I have several of the dollar general deal sim cards around the house if I need them to make the 6s phone work.

I will probably check to Unlock the SE since it has been over 1 year now ... and see what they say.

Unlocking Policy

TracFone has entered into an agreement with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regarding handset unlocking. TracFone will begin launching handsets that are capable of being unlocked.

Beginning May 1, 2016, SafeLink subscribers with handsets that cannot be unlocked may be eligible for a replacement phone.

Non-SafeLink subscribers with handsets which cannot be unlocked may be eligible for a partial refund or credit toward a new handset. This program is subject to the following requirements:

Customers must request handset unlocking.
    Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
    Customers must request this interim unlocking solution while their service is active or within 60 days after their active service days expire. This 60-day grace period applies even if the customer's telephone number was recycled or ported.
    Customers must currently own a TracFone branded handset model launched on TracFone's service after February 11, 2014 or activated with TracFone's service after February 11, 2015.
    Customers must possess a handset that is in working condition.
    Customers must possess a handset that is not reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
    If a customer requesting handset unlocking is deployed military personnel, upon provision of deployment papers, TracFone will honor that customer's unlocking request by sending a refund for the Trade-in Value of the used, locked phone returned by the customer without regard for the 12 months of service activation and air card redemption eligibility requirements. However, all other eligibility criteria apply to TracFone's customers who are deployed military personnel.
    Customers are eligible for this program only once every twelve months.
    After an eligible customer contacts TracFone to request the trade-in value of his or her handset, TracFone will provide a prepaid mailer for the customer to return the used, locked handset. Upon receipt of the device, TracFone will send the customer a check for the trade-in value of the handset. The trade-in value is determined by a formula reached through agreement with the FCC. An eligible customer may elect to have the trade-in value of their handset applied to the cost of a new TracFone handset that is capable of being unlocked.
    TracFone may refuse any unlocking request that would result in an abuse of its Unlocking Policy or is part of an effort to defraud TracFone or its customers. TracFone's Unlocking Policy is subject to change at any time without advance notice.

Customers who would like to check if they are eligible or submit a request can do so through an online portal at https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com, or call 1-888-442-5102.

To find out if your device is eligible to be unlocked or eligible for a partial refund or trade-in, please enter your Phone Number or Serial Number:

AND THIS IS THE RESULT:

PhoneUnlockingPortlet

Device Unlocking Eligibility Result
    We apologize. Your device is not eligible for our Unlocking program.

These are the main criteria used to determine your device's eligibility for the Unlocking Program.

Device must be a TracFone-branded phone. Unlocking does not apply for "Bring-Your-Own-Phone" devices.
    Device must have not been reported as stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.

Device may have already been unlocked or device may have a pending unlock request (customer should call for resolution).
    Device must have been activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months.

Device must have redeemed no fewer than 12 months of service.
    Device must have active service or be within 60 days after service expired.
    For customers from Straight Talk, SIMPLE Mobile, Total Wireless, NET 10, TracFone or Telcel:
    Handset model must have been launched to the market after 02/11/2014 OR activated on TracFone service after 2/11/2015.

For customers from SafeLink:
    Handset must have been activated on TracFone service after 2/11/2014.
    NOTE:

If you are deployed military personnel, please call our Unlock Department for additional instruction.

I still think it has the best camera of TF phones...

Last edited by meetoo88; 11-29-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Device(s)
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Monthly
    Feedback Score
    Was at CVS today and apparently they have the $15 one month card at 75% off clearance. Unable to verify as when I tried to buy a care I was informed that the TracFone system was down.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using HoFo mobile app
    T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Feedback Score

Bought a 6S refurb last month.
    Looks good, battery life 100%, didn't come with headphones.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sweeper View Post
    Was at CVS today and apparently they have the $15 one month card at 75% off clearance. Unable to verify as when I tried to buy a care I was informed that the TracFone system was down.

Methinks you need a phone with a better camera?

Feedback Score

It's now priced at : $59.99 + $20 Card ... Total: $66.84 including tax, with Rakuten code BFCW30
    If you buy it going to Rakuten first, you save another 9% from Rakuten.

you will have to order the new pricing , if you already bought it at $81.xx you cannot cancel it online now: Refuse it when it arrives/or mail it back.

I ordered a 2nd one, and I will refuse delivery from ups for the 1st one.
    Last edited by meetoo88; 11-30-2019 at 04:41 AM.

Device(s)
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Monthly
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris109 View Post
    Methinks you need a phone with a better camera?
    Pretty sure the price can be seen.

Oh, by the way. I'd been awake for more than 18 hours when I took the picture, walked more than 12 miles, carried $130 worth of merchandise home from a Black Friday sale, yea, and I'm still not full recovered from a broken leg/hip replacement surgery back in July.

Your critique has been noted, though.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3a
    Carrier(s)
    Mint with Google Voice
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sweeper View Post
    I was close to a CVS yesterday when I saw your post so I took a look. They weren't on clearance.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Page 208 of 215 FirstFirst ... 108 158 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 LastLast