Thread: So I got a question about "data"

Feedback Score

So I got a question about "data"

Okay so I recently signed up with Mobilicity last month and picked up the $25/month for unlimited data+talk+text.
    I obviously knew it was too good to be true so I went on their website to read more. It's unlimited data+talk+text for the first year. I was fine with that because I would probably drop them by then. Just yesterday when I payed my first payment I looked at the features of my plan and didn't see unlimited data. So I went back to look on the plan's page and it turns out it was only for the first year if I set up automatic payment on my account. Great so no more unlimited data, but does that mean I can't use internet at home with a wireless connection? Also I probably will still use data, but it's not like I use it that much anyway, just going on twitter and instagram to briefly check them once in a while in school, do you think they will charge a lot?

Feedback Score

Re: So I got a question about "data"

Put $10 in your wallet and see. The nice thing about Mobilicity is that you'll never get a surprise bill.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using HowardForums

Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhf View Post
    Put $10 in your wallet and see. The nice thing about Mobilicity is that you'll never get a surprise bill.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using HowardForums
    what do you mean never surprise bill? I've gotten tons of surprise bills from mobilicity :P

the only thing you can control is how much you bill goes over, which is useless imo
    Managed to get Mobilicity to act and improve on 4 items.

Device(s)
    SE TM506, Nokia N900, HTC MyTouch 4G, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Internet at home over your wi-fi doesn't go through Mobilicity. So yes, you can use as much of that as you want. (well... 24/7 streaming of HD Netflix might upset your ISP, but Mobilicity won't complain at least).