Thread: Grab your remote! Nokia Lumia 521 to debut on HSN

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Grab your remote! Nokia Lumia 521 to debut on HSN

The Nokia Lumia 521 will debut on HSN on April 27th. For $149.95 you get the phone, car charger, screen protector and free shipping.

On April 27th, multichannel retailer HSN will introduce T-Mobile’s exclusive Nokia Lumia 521 to audiences during its bi-annual Innovation Weekend on HSN, HSN.com and via HSN Mobile. This will be the first time T-Mobile and a Nokia smartphone will be featured during the special event. The Windows Phone 8 smartphone will be bundled with a car charger and screen protector for $149.95 with free shipping and handling and a flex pay option will be available. Please check local listings for specific air times.

Following the HSN debut, the Nokia Lumia 521 will be available at Microsoft Retail Stores and Walmart on May 11. The Lumia 521 will be $149 at Microsoft Retail Stores. At Walmart, the Lumia 521 will be available with the retailer’s exclusive T-Mobile no contract $30 per month unlimited Web and text plan.

Powered by Windows Phone 8, the Lumia 521, which will run on T-Mobile’s fast nationwide 4G network, is a perfect, everyday smartphone that will embody a range of high-end features at an affordable price. The smartphone features a super sensitive 4” touch screen, 5MP camera with auto focus and 720p HD video recording. It will also include exclusive Nokia applications such as Nokia Music, Cinemagraph, Creative Studio, Panorama, Smart Shoot and HERE Drive, Maps and Transit.

The Nokia Lumia 521 will be coming to T-Mobile retail channels soon and more details will be shared at a later date. For more information on the Lumia 521, please visit the media kit.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by howard View Post
    The Nokia Lumia 521 will debut on HSN on April 27th. For $149.95 you get the phone, car charger, screen protector and free shipping.
    Glad to see T-Mobile is hitting multiple price points, especially for newer subscribers. Also seems like a good alternative to a HTC Radar 4G minus the lack of front facing camera. We will see if I can flip an unlocked HTC radar 4G and get one of these, sweet!

Device(s)
    Nokia E51, E60, Moto V330, V300, P280, L7089
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Wonder if you will be able to just get the phone from HSN - no plan - then use it on an existing tzones line . . .

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fourfone View Post
    Wonder if you will be able to just get the phone from HSN - no plan - then use it on an existing tzones line . . .
    You will, it doesn't come activated so you can do whatever you want with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    Castrol EDGE 0W-20 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone XR
    Secondary: TracFones: iPhone 6s [AT&T] & iPhone 8 [Verizon]
    Mobile Broadband: ZTE Z917 LTE hotspot (5GB for $10) + iPad Mini 4 w/ T-Mobile LTE

Device(s)
    Google Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    It's already on sale at HSN website @ $149.95. I am debating which one, the Nokia Lumia 521 or the LG Optimus L9 ($179.95), to get for my Mom. Mother's Day is coming.
    Phone History: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 | HTC Sensation 4G | Google Nexus One | HTC HD2 | Nokia 5230 Nuron | Nokia N900 | BB Curve 8900 | iPhone 3G | Google Ion | Nokia 5800XM | Nokia E71-2 | T-Mobile G1 | iPhone 2G

My Feedbacks: eBay | Heatware | HoFo