Thread: issue sending email without 4g signal

Feedback Score

issue sending email without 4g signal

I have verizon email account but can't send out an email on my Samsung indulge when the signal is not 4G. I can't seem to get a good 4G signal while at work most of the time. Called MPCS but they couldn't help much. Any ideas out there? Thanks.

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    sorry to hear that but im afraid metro has ditched the samsung indulge long ago and barely ever help customers. I gave my friend my indulge as soon as they released the Lg esteem he had a good time with it for a while then all of the sudden no more 4g im thinking metro is playing dirty and also the indulge uses an old obsolete uicc sim card not like cat 3 uicc simcards we are now using currently on majority of the 4g Lte android phones on the line up. theres no solution for ur phone unless u want to switch to 3g for data then i suggest u use anycut and make a short cut for Lte functionality test from there turn off 4g and it should instantly go to 3g if not reboot and check again.
    Musician and Producer at chosen-1-records check out some of my work @ http://soundcloud.com/chosen-1-records