Thread: AUUGGGHHHHH!!! I'm soo Done with this!!!

Carrier(s)
    Virgin
    Feedback Score

Angry AUUGGGHHHHH!!! I'm soo Done with this!!!

Here's my Vent/B*tch: Last fall bought 3 Evo 3d phones. Had issues with 2. A few months back my hubbies died as he was talking to CS. We here having problems getting on the internet without being on wifi. He was sent another phone and his issue seems to be resolved. However, I am still having problems. After MONTHS of CS bs tech non support they finally sent me a "new" phone same one same problem. Now I Now have to pay even more because their computer upgrade won't allow them to grandfather in the $40 plan I have. REALLY!!!??? I still have the same Fricking problem and now they ask me to wait another couple of days to see if they can fix it. I was out of town last month and it was the same issue so it is not the local service. It has been months!!!! No wonder they are getting rid of the phones. I paid what is for me a fortune for all 3 of these phones and don't know what to do. I want to drop them but I don't want to pay an arm and a let, already did that. Hubbie had to handle the last conversation with them as I was getting ballistic.
    So any suggestions on any other service? Sorry so long just SOOOO frustrated.
    Living in the state of confusion.

Device(s)
    LG G8, LG K20 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by firepaws View Post
    Here's my Vent/B*tch: Last fall bought 3 Evo 3d phones. Had issues with 2. .........

So any suggestions on any other service? Sorry so long just SOOOO frustrated.
    That's certainly a decent amount of dough to dish out for 3 of them.

I'd just want to make sure your issues are with VM and not Sprint upgrading your area with Network Vision before leaving. Have you tried updating your data profile?

Alternative service options is all going to depend on where you use the phones. What plans are you on with VM?

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Virgin
    Feedback Score
    Yes we have tried everything. they claim there is a "problem" with one of the towers, that they said would be fixed Last month.
    It's not that anyway as the other 2 phones are receiving fine. Also mine didn't work when I was out of town in San Diego. I have the
    Beyond talk. $40 1200 min plan. that now I guess I will have to pay 45 for because their new computers can't grandfather in that plan. I could understand it if I was upgrading the phone but the replacement phone was the same phone, with the same issues.