Hello everyone,

I just got my hands on a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 from Sprint. Since I knew Metro PCS will not flash/activate the phone for me, I went ahead and used CDMA Flasher to flash the phone to Metro PCS after inserting my old phone's phone number, MIN, and SID into the software to flash the phone. What else do I need to do?

I noticed that there is a card which I believe is the ICCID card in my old phone, but I cannot place it into my Galaxy S4 because:

1) It will not fit due to it being regularly sized and it's not a Micro-Sim because the Galaxy S4 has a Micro-Sim slot.
2) From what I researched, that particular ICCID card in my old phone is only operable with my old phone and nothing else (I believe it is bonded with my old phone's ESN or something)

From what I understand, I am supposed to buy this: tinyurl.com/owytnf4

and call Metro PCS customer support and have them activate the card over the phone.

Because now...without the ICCID card in the S4 after it being flashed, it gives me this error 68 talking about wrong user/pass or something and my old phone is still working. From what I understand, once I get this ICCID card from eBay in my hands and activated and placed into the S4, I should be good to go.

Is this all I must do? I am not sure if I am missing out on any other steps.

Any help would be so much appreciated.
Thank you all very much in advance. Have a nice day.