Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Casio G'zOne Commando 4G C811 Release Thread

Feedback Score
    Update: I just got my email for the email address to send the watch. So I guess the deal was still active!!

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Mine came FedEx. Left at door with no signature.

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Lucky! That's the one thing I hate about FedEx! Although I live about 30mins from UPS, USPS and FedEx Distribution centers so I can always pick it up same day if I miss em.

Sent from my C811 4G using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    lg9800
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    So not everyone that signed up got the watch? I entered about 1 month ago.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cannoncrawler View Post
    So not everyone that signed up got the watch? I entered about 1 month ago.
    Really hoping this isn't the case... I don't complain about not getting free stuff, but when you TELL me I'm getting free stuff, its a different ball game.

Carrier(s)
    FirstNet, Verizon via RedPocket, Alachua County CCC via APCO25
    Feedback Score
    Remember that the site said please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Spacecat posted the first post about this on Oct. 12. Give it time...

Feedback Score
    I was also beginning to give up hope that I'd ever see the watch, but I got a FedEx note on my door yesterday, so I guess I'll see it today.

Carrier(s)
    FirstNet, Verizon via RedPocket, Alachua County CCC via APCO25
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by matadv View Post
    Hi, first post on this forum and would like to say thanks to all the wonderful help and information people have provided here.

I was just wondering if anyone owns this phone outside of the US (particularly in Canada) and/or is using a different provider than verizon.

I ask because I'm encountering a few issues up here in Canada eh with the phone. I can do everything, text, data, call, but not receive calls of all things.

When I dial *611 it goes to verizon and not Bell (which is who I am with at the moment), tried all the different settings in the phone etc...

Calling the phone gets a busy signal (after I disabled voice mail which is where calls went), but when the phone is off I get the "we're sorry this person is..." network message which means its registered on the network at least/receiving the call signal.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much
    @matadv

I wanted to make sure you saw this post on another site

http://androidforums.com/casio-g-zon...calls-fix.html

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Got the watch yesterday! Once I figured out how to sync it with the Commando, it all fell into place. I love the Caller ID feature... but I find it highly useless that it notifies me of emails instead of texts.

I get a lot more texts than I do emails with my phone, as I sync it with only a super personal email address. I can't imagine being notified of spam emails all day.

Aside from basic digital watch functions and good resistance to abuse, has anyone else found out anything cool about what else it might do? The "find my phone" functionality is pretty neat, but only if you've still got Bluetooth connectivity. If you go out of range, it's kinda useless... but who the hell am I to argue with free!?

Device(s)
    Casio GzOne Commando 4G C811
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    got my watch yesterday as well. had to sign the tag on the door for fed ex and wait another day.
    watch is cool and especially for free it is awesome. probably wouldn't pay the price of the watch just to have it vibrate when i get a message or email. time sync and alarm sync is cool too. would love to see some of the other functions available when/if the phone software is updated. it seems like the watch will do a lot more than the phone is capable of at this point

http://world.g-shock.com/us/en/ble/p...son_chart.html

Feedback Score
    Ubër high capacity battery available. http://www.prweb.com/releases/Casio/...eb11301262.htm I ordered one on eBay for immediate free shipping.

Sent with the HoFo App
    Last edited by space wrangler; 11-17-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Downloading update. Jelly Bean 4.1.2. Seems to be a bit faster.
    Last edited by djjmaddox; 11-26-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Feedback Score
    I got a significant update. Now my commando seems more like my wife's RAZR maxx HD (which is a good thing). Main thing I noticed was the new keyboard that completes sentences for you.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I haven't noticed much of a difference after my update

Feedback Score
    Okay, had this phone since april. One issue I have with it, is that it will not let me upload pictures from a program other than gallery. Meaning, if I try to post a picture from say, facebook, no-go. I have to open the picture in gallery, then upload to facebook. This may not seem like an issue, but if I need to upload a picture to an image hosting site, for posting on a forum, I have zero options.

When I try to upload from another program, it just gives me "unfortunately, gallery has stopped." When I try to upload from my chrome browser, I get the same error, but chrome also says something along the lines of "the selected action could not be completed due to low memory".

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas. I've already done a full factory reset and that fixed it for about a week before it started again.
    Still a n00b

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast