Thread: flash Virgin mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 to Boostmobile

Feedback Score

flash Virgin mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 to Boostmobile

I just bought a new phone off someone and didnt realize I guess I assumed it was Sprint I don't know why. But can i flash my new Virgin mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 to Boostmobile . I already have boostmobile account and want to stay with them but want to use my Samsung galaxy s2 please help me . Also if able to how would I and do I need donor phone to get better functionality . please explain im kinda new at all this thanx

Feedback Score
    I hope you have patience I willing to share a few steps here and there..I have a problem ofmy own I have a Sprint Galaxy S2 flashed to boost but the data doest work the 3g symbol doesnt appear either but voice and text work so maybe I can get you this far

Carrier(s)
    Revol (Flashed myself)
    Feedback Score