Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NEW BIG THREE Radio ADD

Feedback Score

NEW BIG THREE Radio ADD

Did You heard the new Radio Add . What a joke Couldn’t stop laughing . The three biggest cell company (R******, T**** AND B***) paying for this add about losing Job , Taxpayer has to pay more .
    What they are not are telling you is how there stock has drop like a fly since Verizon Made an offer to buy Wind Mobile. Its all about filling there pockets.

How they refused to share towers with Wind.
    The almost succeed to Kill the other small mobile company. They are all up for sale.
    How the refuse to sell to TING a Canadian company who operate in Canada, but are only able to do business in USA. Sprint USA is selling them Wholesale air Time Here is the web site link ting.com/rates. You might ask why? The answer is that the Big 3 doesn’t want any competition. They want to continue gouge the consumers. Now they are trying to kill the deal between Verizon and Wind.

Device(s)
    Essential PH-1, Pixel XL, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo & Google Voice
    Feedback Score
    Too bad Ting only allows Sprint devices with an ESN. CDMA has gone the way of the Dodo bird here in Canada.

Feedback Score
    If one of the big three were willing to sell Ting . The the device wold be according to the Canadian provider that sell the air time . It was CBC prime time news last Wednesday . In USA that what Sprint use .

Feedback Score
    Anyone have a recording of this radio ad? I would love to hear this
    end of contract

Fastest Teathering Speeds on my K850i

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinmonkie View Post
    Just flip through your radio stations....or through a newspaper... Should come up sooner then later! The big telcos are really throwing in a lot of effort in trying to make themselves look like the victims. It's like an election issue push for them. Quite disgusting actually.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Chinmonkie View Post
    Knock yourself out. When I hear the ad, I flip the radio station. I've talked to a number of co-workers. RoBelUs isn't fooling anyone, at least nobody at my work. Everyone I talked to agrees that the ad stinks of greed and propaganda.

There's an ongoing conversation over at Mobile Syrup regarding these ads.

My collection- BB: 8100, 8220, 8830, 8800, 8900, 9300, 9630. LG: GR500, TE365, TU720. MT: K1, XT910. NK: n97 mini, 6101. SE: c510, w810, w580, w380, s710. SGH: D807, P207, GT-i9100, GT-i317.

Past phones- Apple: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4. BB: 8130, 8310, 8700, 9000, 9530, 9550, 9700, 9800. HTC: Dream G1, Magic G2. LG: CU500. MT: v3c, v3i, v220, v360, v551. NK: 5300, 6061, 6068, n95-4. SE: t630, w350, w760, x10, z520. SGH: A516, J706, GT-i9000m.

Device(s)
    One Plus One (Virgin), iPhone 5c (Mobi)
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin > Fongo, Chatrlicity
    Feedback Score
    Someone needs to slap them for talking about jobs. All 3 have outsourced a lot of jobs overseas and many of the tech positions are now done through agencies and contracts so most of these jobs they are talking about saving don't even exist.
    Bell SK+fongo:
    $85 Unlimited NA, NA text, US Roaming, 15GB

Device(s)
    Nokia 6160
    Carrier(s)
    rogers ATT
    Feedback Score
    Yup. Many jobs cuts happening at all companies too. I hope people aren't ignorant and believe these F$&@ers. I want them to get what's coming to them. They deserve it.

Sent with the HoFo App
    --------------------------------------------------
    Too many phones to count

Device(s)
    Honor Play 6GB 128GB version, Xiaomi mi A1, testing Meiigoo S8.
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin, HOT mobile Israel.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Supergino View Post
    Yup. Many jobs cuts happening at all companies too. I hope people aren't ignorant and believe these F$&@ers. I want them to get what's coming to them. They deserve it.

Sent with the HoFo App
    I concur and am really really hoping no one is buying the Big3 propaganda.
    Phones using: Honor Play 6GB 128GB,wife using LG G7 One, son using iPhone XR,daughter using iPhone XR, Youngest son using Xiaomi Redmi 5.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ijcy View Post
    I concur and am really really hoping no one is buying the Big3 propaganda.
    There's always a few. I've had some solid debates online. Don't know if those are just Big 3 employees fearing for the midlife unemployment crisis that's coming for them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kEiThZ View Post
    There's always a few. I've had some solid debates online. Don't know if those are just Big 3 employees fearing for the midlife unemployment crisis that's coming for them.
    Also that hardly makes a dent to the big three PR budget for some tailor-made public opinion.

Daniel

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I did a quick (and completely unscientific) analysis of this whole job loss crap. Based on what I could find it seems that wind and mobi have around 1250 employees but that's a very rough estimate. I'm also going to assume that the average worker there makes 40 grand a year (seems high to me but I really don't care). Based on recent reports, as of q2 the big 3 have about 25 million subscribers.
    OK now comes the math: if every wind/mobi worker lost their job (I'm pretending Verizon is going to have zero Canadians working for them, which is wrong) that accounts for a loss of $50million to the economy. That means that a drop in the arpu of the big 3 would only need to be $2 from the big 3's 25 million customers to make up for that loss (because regular people will have an extra $500000000 to spend across the country.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I just thought it was interesting.

Edit: I was wrong, the arpu needs to drop by $2/12 or 17 cents.

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    So all Verizon Walk In store will be in the USA none in Canada

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    That's what I'm saying, even worst case scenario its not a big issue.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jon7474 View Post
    So all Verizon Walk In store will be in the USA none in Canada
    I know you aren't being serious, but they could make arrangements to have all their retail locations be through multicarrier dealers, like Wireless Wave or Best Buy.

Sent with the HoFo App

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast