Thread: Did I get the job?

Feedback Score

Did I get the job?

I already went through the sprint interview process and just finished taking my drug test and background check about 3 days ago i have a clean record and never done any drugs, how long till i get my job offer letter in the mail or will i be called by the manager telling me i officially got the job ?

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mariojr70 View Post
    I already went through the sprint interview process and just finished taking my drug test and background check about 3 days ago i have a clean record and never done any drugs, how long till i get my job offer letter in the mail or will i be called by the manager telling me i officially got the job ?
    Not sure how Sprint works, but you typically get a phone call and a letter when you get a job at most companies. They might just be waiting for your drug test results to come back as lab work turn around can vary from lab to lab.

If they've done a drug test and a background check, then you probably got job. Those tests cost money. They're probably just making sure all ducks are in a row.
    nex·us [nek-suhs]
    noun, plural nex·us·es, nex·us.

Feedback Score
    I agree, I just got hired for a job and there is no way they would have sent me on a drug test if I wasn't hired. As long as you are clean like you say you are than you should be fine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MkVsTheWorld View Post
    Not sure how Sprint works, but you typically get a phone call and a letter when you get a job at most companies. They might just be waiting for your drug test results to come back as lab work turn around can vary from lab to lab.

If they've done a drug test and a background check, then you probably got job. Those tests cost money. They're probably just making sure all ducks are in a row.
    Thanks a lot I actually got a call today with the offer and I start September 1st !