Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who own Air Voice?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score

Who own Air Voice?

I was watching a India movie and they showed a building in India with Air Voice logo on it. I wonder if it's own by some India guru. Any idea?

Carrier(s)
    airvoice
    Feedback Score
    Maybe you are right, here:
    "..Airvoice is a telecom wing of Rangan Information Technology Enabled Service (Rites) Pvt. Ltd. which is Registered under the Companies Act, 1956, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt of India and the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Govt of India with Corporate Identity Number -U74999WB2012PTC181770 and DOT/OSP Registration Number -WBL/10048/0812 and its principal promoters are Link2Support168 which is Licensed under the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Trade and Industry Department, Royal Government of Bhutan.

Airvoice is the result of the Joint Collaboration of the two companies named above located in two different countries. This is headed by Mr Rangan Guha, MD and CEO of Rites Pvt Ltd and Mr TsheringWangchuk, CEO of Link2Support168. Because of these two fine heads and their tireless efforts, Airvoice has been delivering unparalleled quality and reliability within the prepaid and postpaid telecommunications industry. Airvoice is one of the largest online wholesalers and master distributors of prepaid calling cards. Air voice has established itself as the innovative market leader and has nurtured relationships with tier one carriers helping to provide extraordinary quality and service. With communication facilities located all around the world, the company is able to provide exceptional long distance service at a fraction of the cost.AIRVOICE is the leading retailer of online international calling cards because we work hard to satisfy the phone card needs of each and every consumer...."

Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop, ekit, Truphone, Piranha, Three UK, Lycamobile, WorldSim
    Feedback Score
    Nothing indicates any link between the indian company and the american company.

Feedback Score
    I know for a fact that there is some connection between the india and the us one. i think they are subsidiaries. I have heard and seen a lot on Facebook, twitter, linkedin about this airvoice. I think an Indian Business man owns this. google airvoice telecom. u will find some info.
    the owner is Rangan Guha I think.
    but strangely Wikipedia doesnot have anything.
    Btw which movie were u watching?

Feedback Score
    another thing... I dont think that man is an indian guru or so... just a millionaire businessman....
    forward me any info about him if u get...

Feedback Score
    can I get a job in airvoice..
    I dont mind going to india for it... of course at their expense....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tazcool View Post
    I know for a fact that there is some connection between the india and the us one. i think they are subsidiaries. I have heard and seen a lot on Facebook, twitter, linkedin about this airvoice. I think an Indian Business man owns this. google airvoice telecom. u will find some info.
    the owner is Rangan Guha I think.
    but strangely Wikipedia doesnot have anything.
    Btw which movie were u watching?
    Ever heard of coincidence? If an Indian Businessman owned the US Air Voice, don't you think he'd be having Indians man CS instead of Americans? No offense but I think if it were farmed out, Air Voice wouldn't be Air Voice, just another Att mvno with crappy outsourced cs (like H20).

Device(s)
    Pixel3XL, Pixel3, s9+, Axon 10P, Titan, Atom, MoFi, etc
    Carrier(s)
    VZW, Google Fi, Xfinity Mobile, TMO, RP/vzw/att/tmo, Tello, Tru, eKit
    Feedback Score
    Here is their HQ, with 25 employees and about $26M in sales. There is no obvious connection (the logos are different too).
    https://www.google.com/maps/@42.6033...Wg!2e0!6m1!1e1
    --
    CellGuru

Feedback Score
    http://www.bbb.org/eastern-michigan/...ld-mi-57000962

says:

Principal: Mr. Jim Bahri, Owner

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by comintel View Post
    http://www.bbb.org/eastern-michigan/...ld-mi-57000962

says:

Principal: Mr. Jim Bahri, Owner
    Haha I didn't realize that it's only walking distance from where I live.

Sent from my Fantastic Galaxy S2

Device(s)
    MotoG, MotoAtrix HD, Lumia520, 521, LG F6.
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus, AirVoice, TracFone, H2O, Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    I got my sim card yesterday, called AV and the lady who helped me was great and obviously from the USA. She spent 15 minutes with me setting everything up, even sent me all the parameters over the air on the phone for everything to work. Love it !
    To the point of this tread: Who owns AV ? When I got my sim in the mail there was a NET10 sticker on the outside of the envelope. So makes me believe its American Movil, or at least they are involved in some way.

Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop, ekit, Truphone, Piranha, Three UK, Lycamobile, WorldSim
    Feedback Score

Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by larymor View Post
    To the point of this tread: Who owns AV ? When I got my sim in the mail there was a NET10 sticker on the outside of the envelope.
    From whom did you get the SIM from?

Feedback Score
    Here's more info on AirVoice from http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7022076120 :

Airvoice has been providing prepaid wireless services since 1999 and is one of the largest prepaid
    wireless providers in the United States. Since 1999, Airvoice has provided services to more than
    one million consumers.

The Company is privately held, has been profitable since inception, has no outstanding debt and is
    financially capable of providing Lifeline service in accordance with the Commission’s rules.

Airvoice, which maintains its headquarters and customer service center in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan,
    has approximately 5000 retail agents throughout the United States. Its key management has been
    with the company since 1999 and has significant technical and managerial experience providing prepaid
    wireless services to consumers.

The Company operates as an MVNO and, thus, also relies on the technical expertise of its underlying
    carrier, AT&T.

Currently, Airvoice provides services to more than 150,000 prepaid (non-Lifeline) customers in more
    than 20 states, with its largest markets in California, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Texas.
    Last edited by comintel; 03-09-2014 at 01:11 AM.

Device(s)
    MotoG, MotoAtrix HD, Lumia520, 521, LG F6.
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus, AirVoice, TracFone, H2O, Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rfranzq View Post
    From whom did you get the SIM from?
    I got the sim from Airvoice.

Device(s)
    At&t Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    At&t GoPhone LTE Network
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by larymor View Post
    I got my sim card yesterday, called AV and the lady who helped me was great and obviously from the USA. She spent 15 minutes with me setting everything up, even sent me all the parameters over the air on the phone for everything to work. Love it !
    To the point of this tread: Who owns AV ? When I got my sim in the mail there was a NET10 sticker on the outside of the envelope. So makes me believe its American Movil, or at least they are involved in some way.
    They don't ship sim cards with an America Movil sticker on it. I have ordered several sim cards from them and they have never arrived with an america movil sticker on it. Maybe you ordered from a third party seller.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast