Thread: Sprint commission structure

Feedback Score

Sprint commission structure

I just got hired at sprint and I'm curious to know how the commission pay structure is like, my manager told me you get your commission at the end of the month so your always behind one commission check , but I also wanted to know for example how much do you get for activations upgrades accessories , etc and how strict are they with hitting your quotas ?

Device(s)
    HTC EVO LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    If you were just hired then you'd want to go over these questions with your manager, they'll have all that info.

Also, don't ask "how strict are they with hitting your quotas", just ask them to explain how to stay off of PIP or Corrective Action or whatever retail calls it. If you'd ask me that question, I'd question my hiring of you, I'd want some confident.

Feedback Score
    Well you really must not know how to read, do you really think a manager is gonna go through how much commission u get for an activation in the hiring process -_- you haveno common sense do you , your response was just absolutey useless, if anything I would question hiring you because apperently you can't read

Feedback Score
    HAHAHA Good luck then. Not that you will need it, you are sure to be top 20 every month.

Feedback Score
    I work indirect and it took over a month before someone explained my commission (2 months before someone explained it correctly to me). And quotas here are strictly enforced. Dont make the quota? Then you get a fraction (or none) of the commission. Which they also didnt tell me until i was already there for a week.

Device(s)
    HTC EVO LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mariojr70 View Post
    Well you really must not know how to read, do you really think a manager is gonna go through how much commission u get for an activation in the hiring process -_- you haveno common sense do you , your response was just absolutey useless, if anything I would question hiring you because apperently you can't read
    I'd be willing to bet if you asked to review commission structure during the interview, they'd been happy to discuss.

As for my ability to read, it's much better than you're ability to take constructive criticism.

​You're going to go real far.