Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What foreign language would you want to learn?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Anybody knows Italian here? I started studying Italian in Italy, in this Italian language school in Sanremo. I really liked it here, practiced a lot, enjoyed the place genuinely. Now want to speak some Italian! Please, don't be shy! Parla Italiano?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I've been listening to Audible "Great Courses" and listened to one on linguistics. Apparently Chinese is very difficult to learn, otherwise I'd love to try learning that. I've heard if you don't start by 18, you can forget it. I'm sure if you had a professional with intense studies, you could do it. I'd like to learn Spanish and have been using DuoLingo, but I don't know if I'm willing to take classes or buy a software program.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I'm going to Malaga to learn Spanish at EF International Language Campuses.
    At EF, you can personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like Spanish Culture, Current Affairs & Debate, Spanish Culture, Business Spanish, Interpreting, and Exam Preparation (DELE). Earn transferable college credit for any course 4 weeks or longer, allowing you to make the most of your time abroad.

EF’s Spanish schools are accredited by Instituto Cervantes, the world's leading organization promoting Spanish language education and recognized by the Universty of Montana.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    To learn Spanish in EF is my first priority. After that I have also a plan to study History at degree programs in Spain. At International University Isabel I de Castilla they have History and Geography. University of Valencia also offers a degree in History. I am still thinking about this.
    Last edited by blameme; 06-26-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4