Thread: How do i transfer contacts and pictures from my Lumia 920 to my new 5s ?

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

How do i transfer contacts and pictures from my Lumia 920 to my new 5s ?

Hello everyone,

Well i decided not get Lumia 1020 due to their design of the back panel (i did not like the fact that it's not flat, yes i know it's because of the awesome camera)... Anyway my Lumia 920 has been dropped about 100 times and last 2-3 month has been operating with a hole! right next to the search button on the bottom right! Yup, you read it right, i have literally a hole in my screen lol!! needless to say it was either pay $120 to get the screen replaced OR buy a replacement screen from ebay (and those screen never have OEM colors) OR upgrade to a new iphone. I was really looking towards 1020, but became a little disappointed when someone I've met at work had the phone and allowed me to check it out. My number 2 choice was iphone 5s, so i went with it.
    Today i got an email from BB saying i can come and pick up my 5s and i did just that. The girl at BB seemed like she only knew how to do things half way so she was unable to transfer my contacts from Lumia to 5s. Here i am now asking you guys if it's possible to do at home for FREE!

I guess if i have to i will go to ATT store, but i'd rather do it at home, reset the phone and maybe put it up for sale or replace the screen with one of those ebay screens and keep it as a spare.

Thanks for reading!
    WOULD YOU FLY IF I ASK YOU TO FLY ?!

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Perhaps you can set up online contacts sync with a Gmail account on your Lumia and then put that Gmail account on your iPhone. It might also work with Hotmail/Outlook. I know it will work with the Lumia, but I'm not sure about contacts from Hotmail/Outlook on the iPhone. I *think* it's now possible with iOS 7.

With Pictures you can same them to SkyDrive. Works great on the Lumia and the iPhone equally.

Feedback Score
    Yep Apple allows that feature, you have to install the iTunes to import the contacts.

Feedback Score
    All of your contacts on Windows Phone are stored in the cloud. There's no need to sync anything. Windows Phone can have contacts from multiple sources, but the default source is Windows Live. Whenever you edit or add a new contact on your phone you are actually adding the contact to Windows Live. That's why you need to be connected to the Internet to add or edit a contact.

So just add your Windows Live account to your iPhone and all your contacts should be there.

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Simply you can do it by AT&T mobile transfer. You can easily transfer your contacts and upto 2GB Photos.

Feedback Score
    There are two ways for you. Firstly, connect Lumia 920 to computer and back up the pictures to PC. Drag the pictures into iTune, then, sync iPhone with iTunes. All pictures will be saved in iPhone 5s. Another way is more convenient but not free. Download and run Phone Transfer on your computer. Plug both Lumia and iPhone in the computer. When the devices are connected, select photos item and hit the transfer button. You can check the pictures in iPhone 5s after the transmission.
    recovery-android.com/phone-transfer.html

Feedback Score
    You can keep your data(pictures & contacts) in Gmail. and you can restore it later. else you can connect your mobile with your PC transfer all data in PC and keep that data in other mobile.

Feedback Score
    Between different two phones to transfer data ? sometimes the phone doesn't recognize an account

Feedback Score
    This is a very old thread,

Feedback Score
    Wow and it is being brought up?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    For your contacts, actually you can sync your Lumia 920 contacts with gmail and then restore on your new 5s, what you need is just a google account.

Feedback Score
    The easy way to transfer contacts and pictures from your Lumia 920 to my new 5s is using phone transfer program. You just need to connect both of them to computer via usb cable, open the program.