View Poll Results: Which phone should I upgrade to?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Galaxy S4

0 0%
  • HTC One

0 0%
  • LG G2

2 100.00%

Thread: Need help choosing a new phone

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Smile Need help choosing a new phone

Hi everyone, well my S3 is nearing the end of it's life and I decided instead of ordering a replacement it was time to upgrade. I've been researching the S4, the HTC One and the LG G2 and I'm not sure which to get. I use my phone for a little of everything, I use my phone for pictures/videos and games every once in a while, I mostly use it for texting, email, social networking, surfing the web, GPS, and fitness apps (like endomondo). So if any of you were to choose one of these phone to upgrade to from your S3 or if you already have upgraded which would/did you choose?

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I have the s4 and I love it! :thumbup: My one complaint is battery life. It really sucks but I'm sure you know that because of the s3

Sent from my SPH-L720
    Verizon iPhone 6

Have lived in many different cities throughout the US, mostly West Coast, East Coast, and South
    Device(s)
    Huawei Nexus 6P, Nexus 4, Honor 5X; ZTE ZMax Pro; Moto X, E; Galaxy S6; iPhone 6 Plus, 4; Lumia 520
    Carrier(s)
    Haha! Tried them all, you name it, most likely I've tried it
    Feedback Score
    Go for the LG G2. Perfect form factor. Biggest screen in a tight manageable body size. Plus it has the biggest battery. Although I must say the HTC One looks beautiful with its metal construction.
    Best Value Flagship Phones - OnePlus 3T, Huawei Nexus 6P, ZTE Axon 7
    Best Value Low Cost Phones - ZTE ZMax Pro; Moto E4

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguyset View Post
    Go for the LG G2. Perfect form factor. Biggest screen in a tight manageable body size. Plus it has the biggest battery. Although I must say the HTC One looks beautiful with its metal construction.
    I second that. LG G2 is the beast.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm definitely torn between the S4 and the G2, but after looking at a bit more reviews and looking at the specs I think i'm leaning more towards the G2. Thanks again!

Have lived in many different cities throughout the US, mostly West Coast, East Coast, and South
    Device(s)
    Huawei Nexus 6P, Nexus 4, Honor 5X; ZTE ZMax Pro; Moto X, E; Galaxy S6; iPhone 6 Plus, 4; Lumia 520
    Carrier(s)
    Haha! Tried them all, you name it, most likely I've tried it
    Feedback Score
    I think you made a great choice with the LG G2. Let us know your experience with it and keep us posted!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguyset View Post
    I think you made a great choice with the LG G2. Let us know your experience with it and keep us posted!
    Thanks! I received my LG G2 today, i've been playing with it all day and I love it! The only issue i'm currently having is my battery seems to drain extremely quickly. I went from 100% to around 50% after 3 and a half hours of usage. Just texting, and using some apps. The battery drain seems faster than what I would've even expected on my S3. I'm going to change around the settings and see if that helps with the batter drain. On the plus side though the phone charges EXTREMELY quick (20% - 100% in less than an hour)

Feedback Score
    So you choose a phone that you can not replace the battery,smart choice, LOL , so what will you do when you're battery drains and there is no charging port to be found, at least with the S4 or the S3 all you need to do is open the back cover and install a fresh battery and off you go. One more thing, good luck having that enclosed battery last you for two years, if you think it is draining fast now, wait one year from now, when the cells are depleted.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk