Thread: Huawei ascend 2 volume low?

Feedback Score

Huawei ascend 2 volume low?

Been used Huawei ascend 2 months and recently I played it a lot cuz one of my Christmas gift is a mpj battery so now I have two batteries. My problem is the music volume of this phone is very low! I can’t hear anything even if it's max volume. Never encountered the same problem with other phones. Any solution please? Thank you.

Feedback Score
    Have you tried to download some apps to boost the volume? I've heard of volume locker.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mreimon View Post
    Have you tried to download some apps to boost the volume? I've heard of volume locker.
    Yeah an app for boost the volume is out there with a great effect.
    You can also change a new one by warranty

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mreimon View Post
    Yeah an app for boost the volume is out there with a great effect.
    You can also change a new one by warranty

Device(s)
    Motorola ic902
    Feedback Score
    My Huawei Ascend Mate 2's external/speakerphone volume and headphone volume output was decent out of the box, but I wanted it louder. I went to the Google Play Store and dl'ed the free "Ultimate Volume Booster" from Porrasoft. It worked ! It tells you how much it increased your volume. In my case it was 23%. My wireless headset now kicks *** ! The external speaker volume is also noticeably louder, but not as noticeable as the headset output. When you open the app, first it will offer you an "X-Ray Scanner" joke/trick app which you can either dl or close before the booster app appears. It also shows you an an annoying ad at the very bottom of the booster screen. I tried to re-increase the sound to see if it would go even louder, but it didn't. It appears to be a one time boost, so you'll never really have to open the app again unless you want to dl the joke app LOL. Let me know if it works for you or if you find a better booster app

Device(s)
    doogee x5
    Feedback Score
    I do not know....
    my wife has such a phone. The sound is simply cool !!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 56none View Post
    Been used Huawei ascend 2 months and recently I played it a lot cuz one of my Christmas gift is a mpj battery so now I have two batteries. My problem is the music volume of this phone is very low! I can’t hear anything even if it's max volume. Never encountered the same problem with other phones. Any solution please? Thank you.
    yes. its tru. but could not have any solution too. if you find plz let me know