Thread: Can't sign into Simple Mobile account

Carrier(s)
    MintSIM
    Feedback Score

Can't sign into Simple Mobile account

Anyone else having account based issues? I attempted to sign in earlier and got a message that my username or password is incorrect, yet I am positive it is correct. I called up support and they reset my password and sent a new one to my account, however it still gives me an incorrect username or password error when I try and sign in. I had my sister who also has Simple Mobile try to login and got the same error. My account is fully paid and my end of the month isn't till the 26th so it definitely isn't a lapse in service. Anyone else having this problem?

Feedback Score
    Time to switch to a better T-Mobile MNVO.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Lycamobile, Sprint, Tello, Freedompop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nick944 View Post
    Anyone else having account based issues? I attempted to sign in earlier and got a message that my username or password is incorrect, yet I am positive it is correct. I called up support and they reset my password and sent a new one to my account, however it still gives me an incorrect username or password error when I try and sign in. I had my sister who also has Simple Mobile try to login and got the same error. My account is fully paid and my end of the month isn't till the 26th so it definitely isn't a lapse in service. Anyone else having this problem?
    It seems unlikely, but have you tried a different browser? Last year or two ago, back when I had a relative on SM their OLAM site was cranky about certain browsers. Try Palemoon Palemoon.org for a change, I have been trying it out. It's a fork of Firefox.

Carrier(s)
    MintSIM
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertabrae View Post
    It seems unlikely, but have you tried a different browser? Last year or two ago, back when I had a relative on SM their OLAM site was cranky about certain browsers. Try Palemoon Palemoon.org for a change, I have been trying it out. It's a fork of Firefox.
    Nope, wasn't a browser issue. I found several others with issues signing in. In the end it was an issue on their end with accounts, they didn't admit it, but a day later I could sign in just fine.