Feedback Score

Cool Motorola Moto X + 1 is “coming soon”

Might as well start this now. Here is s short article on PhoneArena

Name:  Motorola-Moto-X--1-is-coming-soon.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  18.9 KBName:  moto-x-review-8-578-80.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  12.3 KB

If anyone has links or info, let's post 'em up!
    Last edited by wnrussell; 05-17-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    http://www.techdroid.in/2014/05/moto...a-website.html

"As far as the rumored specifications are concerned, the Moto X+1 (XT912A) is said to feature a 5.2-inch FHD display, quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3GHz coupled with a 2GB of RAM and Android 4.4.3 KitKat. Also, there could be a 12MP primary snapper with LED flash, 2MP front camera and an internal storage capacity of 32GB."

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    http://www.droid-life.com/2014/05/29...st-appearance/

The pictures are interesting. But the comments in the article from Big Texas could be real or another hoax.

BigTexas • 38 minutes ago
    I can 100% confirm without a doubt that this is the device that Motorola will announce July. This is a horrendous filtered somewhat photo shopped picture of said phone, but none the less it is exactly how the new Moto X will look. I live in Fort Worth, Texas and Visit Motorola's Factory on a daily basis and in the future production clearance zone you can see clear as day, the front panel and back panel of this phone. I saw the this exact gold model and the back of the phone seemed to have a burnt ash leather textured back. The screen can easily be recognized as being 5' as compared to a 2013 Moto X laying next to it. They manged to minimize the bezel to the point it seemed only a tad bit taller than the original 2013 model but overall almost exactly the same size. As for the specs I have no clue, and I am not sure about the name the production crew has been deemed to assemble only what is called "The New Moto X'' with a slogan of "You'r Way, Anyway". You can Say I am lying and Call BS but remember the original moto x was leaked in a 12 minute video in Chinese in early March of 2013.
    3 • Reply•Share ›
    kwest12 BigTexas • 6 minutes ago
    If you were telling me this all in-person, I'd be incredulous. However, by virtue of the Internet medium that you've used to transmit this information, there's literally no way you could be delivering anything but the truth. Time for a new article Kellen!
    • Reply•Share ›
    BigTexas BigTexas • 24 minutes ago
    Also since I am a fan of this Droid-Life community I will let you know another secret that Motorola is also going to be releasing 2 new "DROID" branded Phones that will be a Verizon Exclusive and this is only rumored but they will supposedly be reviving the "DROID X" moniker. One phone will be a Phablet at 5.7 inches which is rumored to include a intelligent eye tracking movement technology which is suppose to eliminate the need for using a S-pen or any stylus. And a regular 5.2' DROID X which will have all the features of the new Moto X but include a "METAL" weaved carbon fiber composite texture with a space age aluminum frame which has the looks that is similar to the original DROID X.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seoword View Post
    http://www.droid-life.com/2014/05/29...st-appearance/

The pictures are interesting. But the comments in the article from Big Texas could be real or another hoax.

BigTexas • 38 minutes ago
    I can 100% confirm without a doubt that this is the device that Motorola will announce July. This is a horrendous filtered somewhat photo shopped picture of said phone, but none the less it is exactly how the new Moto X will look. I live in Fort Worth, Texas and Visit Motorola's Factory on a daily basis and in the future production clearance zone you can see clear as day, the front panel and back panel of this phone. I saw the this exact gold model and the back of the phone seemed to have a burnt ash leather textured back. The screen can easily be recognized as being 5' as compared to a 2013 Moto X laying next to it. They manged to minimize the bezel to the point it seemed only a tad bit taller than the original 2013 model but overall almost exactly the same size. As for the specs I have no clue, and I am not sure about the name the production crew has been deemed to assemble only what is called "The New Moto X'' with a slogan of "You'r Way, Anyway". You can Say I am lying and Call BS but remember the original moto x was leaked in a 12 minute video in Chinese in early March of 2013.
    3 • Reply•Share ›
    kwest12 BigTexas • 6 minutes ago
    If you were telling me this all in-person, I'd be incredulous. However, by virtue of the Internet medium that you've used to transmit this information, there's literally no way you could be delivering anything but the truth. Time for a new article Kellen!
    • Reply•Share ›
    BigTexas BigTexas • 24 minutes ago
    Also since I am a fan of this Droid-Life community I will let you know another secret that Motorola is also going to be releasing 2 new "DROID" branded Phones that will be a Verizon Exclusive and this is only rumored but they will supposedly be reviving the "DROID X" moniker. One phone will be a Phablet at 5.7 inches which is rumored to include a intelligent eye tracking movement technology which is suppose to eliminate the need for using a S-pen or any stylus. And a regular 5.2' DROID X which will have all the features of the new Moto X but include a "METAL" weaved carbon fiber composite texture with a space age aluminum frame which has the looks that is similar to the original DROID X.
    Apparently not going to make many of these here in Fort Worth.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Movin...e-year_id56681

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    A new report says that the Moto X+1 will include 64 GB of onboard storage.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Is-th...-video_id57373

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by akhi216 View Post
    A new report says that the Moto X+1 will include 64 GB of onboard storage.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Is-th...-video_id57373
    You can already order the Moto X with 64GB.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mogelijk View Post
    You can already order the Moto X with 64GB.
    Right but it wasn't available at the Moto X launch. That said the guy in the video has a Verizon Moto X+1 so I guess it is safe to assume that AT&T will not get a timed exclusive.

Device(s)
    Moto X Developer
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Motorola to unveil Moto X+1, new Moto G at big September 4th event

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The X +1 will be the 5.2 size, the next G will be 5.0, and the Nexus Shamu will be the Phablet at 5.9?
    With all the leaked photos there is usually a debate over the image being the next G, X+1, or Nexus 6. Personally, I don't really care about small size differences but a phablet isn't a good option since it nullifies the unlimited plans. September 4th should be enlightening.

http://phandroid.com/2014/08/20/moto...s-expectations

Device(s)
    Eris
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seoword View Post
    The X +1 will be the 5.2 size, the next G will be 5.0, and the Nexus Shamu will be the Phablet at 5.9?
    With all the leaked photos there is usually a debate over the image being the next G, X+1, or Nexus 6. Personally, I don't really care about small size differences but a phablet isn't a good option since it nullifies the unlimited plans. September 4th should be enlightening.

http://phandroid.com/2014/08/20/moto...s-expectations
    What's a phablet have to do with unlimited plans?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I was looking at changing phones on Verizon's site and selected one of the phablets, a message came up saying my plan wasn't compatible with that model and I would need to change plans. Assumed it was due to unlimited not working with phablets. It could have been something different.

Feedback Score
    Moto G has MicroSD, but the new X doesn't. That seems like a mistake. LG added it back I figure because they found that was a common reason people skipped G2's in comparison to the S4. The rest of the new X has me pretty excited about a larger device of some sorts though.

Feedback Score
    So many reasons I am happy to no longer be with Verizon. This is just a crock.

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/09/07...s-time-around/

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    Since the new Moto X still lacks a microSD slot, any word if there will be new "Droid" models this year with the expandable memory?
    ==>My Amazon page with LED car headlight bulbs: Diamond Vision LED

=>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.