Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Phone
    Iphone and Samsung
    Feedback Score

What do you expect of the Iphone6

As nowadays, everyday, almost, the news about Iphone6 is appearing to us. So what is the most expectation to you? I am now using both Android and IOS phone, One is Samsung, the other one is Iphone5s. And I feel so bad that what I will choose once the new iphone is coing.

What's more, we have too many expectation, like projector function, like soft scree and so on. Till now, I , as a deep gadgets fans, I am still hoping that Iphone5s can give us some new things. Don't let Jobs like a meteor.

Everybody can say some your expectations of the new iphone. Hope to know your idea.

Phone
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'm going back and forth between an iPhone 5s and a Nokia Icon running WP8.1.

I want to see NFC on the iPhone 6, a 4.7" screen (no bigger than that), and pixel density on the screen at least equal to that of the iPhone 5s. I'm also hoping to see improvements to the camera, especially after Apple got one of Nokia's top camera guys. That may have to wait for the iPhone 7 though as he just started in Cupertino.

Rumors all point to a faster A8 processor, but my 5s is already quite speedy and smooth. Even more internal storage would be nice - bump the max to 128 GB. Or just support MicroSD Cards. I'm not holding my breadth for expandable storage though.

Phone
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    I'm pretty much with rambo47 here. 4.7" display with Full HD resolution, NFC, and 128 GB storage are at the top of my wish list. Stereo speakers would also be really nice.

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.

Phone
    iPhone X (Verizon), Pixel 2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier
    Houston Cellular/Cingular/At&t - (2000-2018) T-Mobile (2018-present, VZW (2011-present)
    Feedback Score
    Im going to go with 4.7" screen and increased storage. Maybe NFC.

Phone
    Iphone and Samsung
    Feedback Score
    LOL. yes, there maybe back and forth. Actually, I am not very used to windows system on mobile phone. And one more worry is that the app amount. So, personally I would consider Android or IOS.

Phone
    Iphone and Samsung
    Feedback Score
    Cool, Larger screen attract you, I guess.

Phone
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'm hoping for the 4.7" screen but I bet it won't even have a true HD screen.

A 128 GB HDD would be great as would NFC. Shake to close apps open in the background would be nice. I'd really like to see a massively upgraded camera with 4K UHD capability (maybe available in the iPhone 18, considering the ploddingly slow improvements Apple makes on the iPhone).
    Last edited by Jack_L; 05-23-2014 at 08:03 AM.

Feedback Score
    I'm in the 4.7" screen with higher resolution camp. However, I don't believe we will see 128GB of storage with the iPhone 6. More than likely Apple will keep the higher storage for the iPads and not the iPhones. I would also like to see better Auto focus with the iPhone 6 as well.

Phone
    Iphone and Samsung
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen89 View Post
    I'm in the 4.7" screen with higher resolution camp. However, I don't believe we will see 128GB of storage with the iPhone 6. More than likely Apple will keep the higher storage for the iPads and not the iPhones. I would also like to see better Auto focus with the iPhone 6 as well.
    I am not sure what will happen to Iphone, hope it would not be another Nokia. God bless.

Phone
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_L View Post
    I'd really like to see a massively upgraded camera with 4K UHD capability (maybe available in the iPhone 18, considering the ploddingly slow improvements Apple makes on the iPhone).
    4K UHD is defined as 3840 × 2160 (8.3 MP). The iPhone 5/5c/5s camera supports 3264 × 2448 (8 MP), so it's just a hair below 4K UHD as it stands. Hardly a "massive upgrade".

Phone
    Iphone and Samsung
    Feedback Score
    Seems nice

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrydayup View Post
    I am not sure what will happen to Iphone, hope it would not be another Nokia. God bless.
    Nokia and Apple are not comparable, IMHO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XFF View Post
    4K UHD is defined as 3840 × 2160 (8.3 MP). The iPhone 5/5c/5s camera supports 3264 × 2448 (8 MP), so it's just a hair below 4K UHD as it stands. Hardly a "massive upgrade".
    Agreed! Although I do think the current camera specs on the 5S are pretty darn good now. I do think the autofocus feature could use some improving along with low light picture settings.

Phone
    Iphone and Samsung
    Feedback Score
    They may belong to different generation?

Phone
    iPhone 5S, 5, and 4S
    Carrier
    ST TFW 18.1 (AT&T BYOD SIM)
    Feedback Score
    Expect a larger LCD, higher MP camera, and an micro SD slot... well, one can dream... ;-)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast