Page 47 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: HARBOR MOBILE - New T-Mobile MVNO?

Device(s)
    BM iPhone 5S (Carrier Unlocked), Samsung Galaxy Prevail
    Carrier(s)
    netTTALK, Harbor Mobile (T), Boost Mobile, at&t, Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream, Sprint, Omnipoint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by collegea View Post
    Harbor Mobile needs to be more transparent. Creating an invoice 4 or 5 days before a new billing cycle and billing the customer that far in advance is a little mind boggling, as well as having a different billing date from the onset of a new monthly plan date.

If someone from Harbor Mobile came on here to field questions, lots of people here would appreciate that and alleviate some of their concerns.
    It's still the best deal despite these few discrepancies that were discussed in this forum.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    I'm liking my $18 tablet plan. Works great in my dual sim phone and between it and my Lycamobile sim, I'm loving my $23/month bill phone bill.

Device(s)
    Pixel, Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint KickStart
    Feedback Score
    Port Out Process from HM to RingTo is complete. I am officially all data and all my numbers except one inconsequrntial one with T-Mobile Prepaid, are with RingTo and GV.

Very happy and not a slave to any carrier anymore.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    netTTALK, Harbor Mobile (T), Boost Mobile, at&t, Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream, Sprint, Omnipoint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by collegea View Post
    Port Out Process from HM to RingTo is complete. I am officially all data and all my numbers except one inconsequrntial one with T-Mobile Prepaid, are with RingTo and GV.

Very happy and not a slave to any carrier anymore.
    Great, so now you can rejoin Harbor Mobile with a new number and have your google voice number point to it. This is how I setup my Harbor mobile account. Edit: Actually in your case Ring.to not Google Voice.

Device(s)
    Pixel, Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint KickStart
    Feedback Score
    Actually, I am going all data. I have 3 mobile hotspot plans with Harbor. If I have a problem with that, I will go with Truphone, which is much cheaper, with free incoming calls.

Feedback Score
    If been reading this Harbor Mobile forum for awhile and just signed up on their unlimited plan. The service is great, i took the advice and ported my number to GV.
    Last edited by reeltime1971; 04-24-2015 at 09:24 PM.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by reeltime1971 View Post
    If been reading this Harbor Mobile forum for awhile and just signed up on their unlimited plan. The service is great, i took the advice and ported my number to GV.
    At times it is tedious and I forget to use google voice sometimes to make a call. But in general it is well worth the trouble to save some hard earned cash each month.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by magicski View Post
    At times it is tedious and I forget to use google voice sometimes to make a call. But in general it is well worth the trouble to save some hard earned cash each month.
    I take it you don't have an android phone then. Because the GV integration is seamless.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    HarborMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cannondale0815 View Post
    I take it you don't have an android phone then. Because the GV integration is seamless.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
    Some people seem to think they can only call from the hangout app. But I agree cannondale, been on gv for years, most of the time i forget I even use it. Until someone sees me glance at my phone and then pickup the call on my PC. They are like woah... How....
    1998 Nokia 5110 • 2001 Nokia 3350 • 2002 Nokia 3530 • 2003 Nokia 6800
    2005 HTC Wizard (Cingular 8125) (Stolen)
    2006 Nokia 6080
    2007 iPhone "2G" 4GB • 2009 iPhone 3GS 32GB • 2010 iPhone 4 16GB
    2011 Galaxy Nexus 16GB GSM • 2012 Nexus 4 16GB • 2013 Nexus 5 16GB • 2014 Nexus 6 32GB • 2015 Nexus 6P 32GB
    Plan: Tmobile "10GB 4 all" 10GB for $20 my line (shared family plan)

Feedback Score
    Anyone have any experience with Harbor Mobile paying ETF's. Wondering if it's reliable or not. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    This is what they sent when I inquired on what I need to get started Sorry I didn't have time to scroll through the entire thread but I did see more than one person didn't have any requirements mentioned like this

Thank you for reaching out to Harbor Mobile.Our plans are centric to BUSINESS use lines with attractive and competitive pricing bringing new business to T-Mobile.

As such, please be sure to include your company name, business affiliation, or if you are a sole proprietor, contractor, or self employed use your DBA or your name when filling in your personal information on the next step.If you represent a Corporation INC, LLC etc. please reply with the following:

1) Company name 2) Business tax IDIf you are self employed, a sole proprietor, or a contractor please reply with the following:

1) Your full name2) Name that you operate under (if different than your full name)3) Your SSN#4) A business verification document (provided by state or official entity).

This may include a business registration, DBA form, sales and use form, or a business license or permit. We will generate an invitation code for you once the information is received and verified.

I have a business card as a salesperson, not the license or permit

Feedback Score
    Sorry, what was your question?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HansCT View Post
    Sorry, what was your question?
    hahahaha, not sure what direction that person above was going either. I myself just submitted my State resale license certificate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by krysnik View Post
    This is what they sent when I inquired on what I need to get started Sorry I didn't have time to scroll through the entire thread but I did see more than one person didn't have any requirements mentioned like this

Thank you for reaching out to Harbor Mobile.Our plans are centric to BUSINESS use lines with attractive and competitive pricing bringing new business to T-Mobile.

As such, please be sure to include your company name, business affiliation, or if you are a sole proprietor, contractor, or self employed use your DBA or your name when filling in your personal information on the next step.If you represent a Corporation INC, LLC etc. please reply with the following:

1) Company name 2) Business tax IDIf you are self employed, a sole proprietor, or a contractor please reply with the following:

1) Your full name2) Name that you operate under (if different than your full name)3) Your SSN#4) A business verification document (provided by state or official entity).

This may include a business registration, DBA form, sales and use form, or a business license or permit. We will generate an invitation code for you once the information is received and verified.

I have a business card as a salesperson, not the license or permit
    Here's some information from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by aenews View Post
    There was some good information about signing up, following Harbor's recent changes, in another thread. Before the past month or so, nothing special was required to sign up for Harbor Mobile, and all you really had to fill out is a name for a business that you could entirely make up.
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...-harbor-Mobile

Mike's reply seemed promising.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_85_ripper View Post
    Just go here http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-...8EIN%29-Online
    and fill out the form. After your done you'll be able to instantly download the paperwork and email it to Harbor Mobile
    Sign up with the referral link in my signature if you want. Also try the PRESIDENTSALE and 5OFF promo codes during checkout if this works to get $5 off the first purchase.

Feedback Score
    aenews has it exactly right. When I signed on in early December, all I had to do was put a business name in the space asking for it. I used a hobby business that has never made a penny. Or cost me one! I do not recall if it asked for further proof, but for sure the most proof I have is a website, www.vphotoestate.com . Licenses are antiquated unless you have a physical location, most governments no longer care or try to enforce licensing otherwise.

Applying for a state tax number or EIN means that from that day forward you are obligated to file paperwork, perhaps as often as every quarter. Of course, you could get a number and then ask for it to be canceled.

Page 47 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast