Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1358

Thread: HARBOR MOBILE - New T-Mobile MVNO?

Feedback Score
    I cancelled my Harbor Mobile service months ago but the problem I am having now was when I first signed on with HM I had received a free CellSpot router. Months after I cancelled service I received a letter in the mail to my address but with harbor mobiles name on it from Tmobile asking me to return the router or be charged $99.

I dont want any problems because I am assuming if I do not return it that I will be sent to collections by Harbor Mobile possibly but tmobile is having a sale on the router for $50 but its OOS I was wondering if I could somehow make deal with tmobile to buy it outright for $50 so I do not have to send it in but itll be a pain because I do not even know how to explain that to HM. Any advice? Thanks!

Device(s)
    Moto E, S4, Trio 8", G3, G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shanghei View Post
    I cancelled my Harbor Mobile service months ago but the problem I am having now was when I first signed on with HM I had received a free CellSpot router. Months after I cancelled service I received a letter in the mail to my address but with harbor mobiles name on it from Tmobile asking me to return the router or be charged $99.

I dont want any problems because I am assuming if I do not return it that I will be sent to collections by Harbor Mobile possibly but tmobile is having a sale on the router for $50 but its OOS I was wondering if I could somehow make deal with tmobile to buy it outright for $50 so I do not have to send it in but itll be a pain because I do not even know how to explain that to HM. Any advice? Thanks!
    In a perfect world, you'd have to pay less than $50 to keep yours because its used. But we know the world is far from perfect. Harbor Mobile has been good to me but I'm a current customer. There's not much incentive for HM to help you, unfortunately.

As a side note, I had a free router from T-Mobile. I then switched to Harbor. T-Mobile asked for their $100 and I paid them to keep the router and good credit. It still a good deal. $50 would be a better deal tho.

Best option? But another router for $50 and sell it for $150.
    Step outta line, the man comes and takes you away.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shanghei View Post

I'm surprised.

I got a CellSpot from TMO when I was with them and then later switched to HM. Maybe if I left them, I'd get your letter. But there are so many of these units for sale on eBay that surely most people leave TMO and never get the letter you did.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to dicker with them. Out of the box thinking, no one would have authority, etc. You're talking a big corporation.

Why would you want to keep it if you aren't with TMO or HM any more?

Device(s)
    BM iPhone 5S (Carrier Unlocked), Samsung Galaxy Prevail
    Carrier(s)
    netTTALK, Harbor Mobile (T), Boost Mobile, at&t, Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream, Sprint, Omnipoint
    Feedback Score

HARBOR MOBILE - New T-Mobile MVNO?

Does the old unlimited data plan for $53 have data stash? Does the video streaming count against the first 20gbs or is it separate and doesn't count? I'm thinking of the network de-prioritization.

Feedback Score
    been trying to look for an alternative from the last harbor mobile atnt fiasco... anybody thinking of cancelling their harbor mobile account? I'll buy it from you!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    netTTALK, Harbor Mobile (T), Boost Mobile, at&t, Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream, Sprint, Omnipoint
    Feedback Score

HARBOR MOBILE - New T-Mobile MVNO?

Quote Originally Posted by Willx View Post
    been trying to look for an alternative from the last harbor mobile atnt fiasco... anybody thinking of cancelling their harbor mobile account? I'll buy it from you!
    Try calling them up. Worst case they say the same as the website but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Feedback Score
    Isn't bluegreen a good alternative?

Feedback Score
    What kind of plan are you looking for?

Feedback Score
    I'm going to give Boom (verizon MVNO) a try. I looks like they Att, Verizon, TMo and Sprint. They also seem to offer business accounts but those require calling in.

https://www.boom.us/plans/individual

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanl View Post
    Isn't bluegreen a good alternative?
    They ****ed up with my plan and I had no service.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cjesus View Post
    They ****ed up with my plan and I had no service.
    What happen? What plan did you have?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by magicski View Post
    What happen? What plan did you have?
    60 $ plan I woke up 2 days in a row with no service had to go to simple mobile. Didn't want to leave but that pissed me off because I missed my child birth cause of the no service.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cjesus View Post
    60 $ plan I woke up 2 days in a row with no service had to go to simple mobile. Didn't want to leave but that pissed me off because I missed my child birth cause of the no service.
    Wow that blows. Sorry to hear. I would just call HM to check if they are able to activate new lines. Their website hasn't been updated in awhile. Maybe they are on better terms now maybe not.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    This question is to any current T-Mobile / Harbor Mobile customers:

Can you confirm, verify or test if Music Freedom is still data free?
    The reason I ask is that I just started a new month today and the Usage Manager says I used 380Mbs out total 477Mbs on TuneIn Radio which sounds around right. I listened to news, music, etc all morning. And dialing #932# says I've used 420 of a 440Mbs total network, roughly the same stats. But the 420 is charged/metered so it seems TuneIn isn't being exempted. Am I missing something something or did something change?

I been monitoring my data usage pretty closely because I recently got on the Walmart plan on another separate line and wanted to be sure Music Freedom and BingeOn were data free on that line. I know BingeOn isn't supposed to apply to the HM plans but Music Freedom or whatever TMo calls it now was always was before so was surprised by what I saw this morning.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    This question is to any current T-Mobile / Harbor Mobile customers:

Can you confirm, verify or test if Music Freedom is still data free?
    The reason I ask is that I just started a new month today and the Usage Manager says I used 380Mbs out total 477Mbs on TuneIn Radio which sounds around right. I listened to news, music, etc all morning. And dialing #932# says I've used 420 of a 440Mbs total network, roughly the same stats. But the 420 is charged/metered so it seems TuneIn isn't being exempted. Am I missing something something or did something change?

I been monitoring my data usage pretty closely because I recently got on the Walmart plan on another separate line and wanted to be sure Music Freedom and BingeOn were data free on that line. I know BingeOn isn't supposed to apply to the HM plans but Music Freedom or whatever TMo calls it now was always was before so was surprised by what I saw this morning.
    Which version of tune in are you using? Are you paying $7.99 extra per month for premium?

Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast