Thread: User Reviews

Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score

User Reviews

How is Petro Can Mobile? It's one of the options I am considering. I am interested in a monthly plan. I'd like to read some reviews from users. Thanks.

"Is your problem really your problem, or is your attitude toward your problem the real problem?"Joyce Meyer

Device(s)
    Nokia 1208
    Carrier(s)
    Petro Canada (Rogers Network)
    Feedback Score
    I have been with Petro for a few years and have never had an issue. My original phone was a Nokia 1208 prepaid, recently purchased a Doro 520X and just put my sim card in and up and running. The monthly plans are good, haven't used them yet due to my limited calling but no issues with coverage in the Kingston Ontario area ever. When you call in they will assign you a number for your area, no option for a vanity number. Adding minutes for me is done online at the Petromobile website by credit card. Only con is no many phones available, but the sim card can be put into a rogers phone and should work with out any issues as long as it takes a standard sim and not a micro sim or the smaller type found in some smart phones. Have never had to call in for anything ever, love that.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I won't be considering Petro Can Mobile. I called to inquire and I was told, users are charged airtime for checking their voice-mail; picture/video messaging requires a data plan and on top of that, they charge $0.50 PER picture/video message. What a joke. NEXT!