Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: GoPhone Deal Alert Thread

Device(s)
    Ascend Y, Proclaim, Ascend Plus
    Carrier(s)
    America Movil, Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score

GoPhone Deal Alert Thread

Amazon is having a great sale on the Nokia Lumia 520, $39.99. I was able to price match at BB and used $10 Reward Zone certificate making it $29.99. BB clerk had to get a supervisor to over ride as his computer said it was below their cost, lol!

Also, what do you think about keeping this thread alive for more deals yet to come? About all these prepaid forums have a deal specific thread. Thx!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indyrunr89 View Post
    Amazon is having a great sale on the Nokia Lumia 520, $39.99. I was able to price match at BB and used $10 Reward Zone certificate making it $29.99. BB clerk had to get a supervisor to over ride as his computer said it was below their cost, lol!

Also, what do you think about keeping this thread alive for more deals yet to come? About all these prepaid forums have a deal specific thread. Thx!
    I saw that deal on another site - nice score!

Regarding your question - sounds good to me.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...ilable-7-25-14
    why make another thread when a similar one already exist. Why not ask the mods to combine these two.

Feedback Score

Are either the phone at Amazon or Best Buy unlocked? Could I use an ATT MVNO sim in this? Would ATTA unlock the phone?

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    I thought about but I have too many phones already.

As for a deal thread...no. It would get too bloated and would be impossible to find the current deal. Just make a point of going to Slickdeals twice a day. They have more eyes looking for deals there, most of the deals posted here come from there anyway.

Feedback Score
    Picked one up as a backup and as something for the kids to play on while on wifi. Can't beat the price.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I got one since I busted my GS3's screen and I have 2 months before I can buy on contract. I have it on wifi now and I guess I really don't understand Windows phone. I click on settings, and it goes back to the main screen every time.

I've also done a ton of searching since wednesday... can I use my sim from my Galaxy S3 in this and NOT lose my grandfathered unlimited data?

Webmaster: Krawdaddy.net | Admin: DiscussAnything.com | Moderator: StangNet

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    It looks as though it is AT&T week at BB. Of note, is the Z222 flip phone. It is normally $30+ but is now $12.99. Also, the Radiant is $10 off making it $69.99. Been a while since that phone has been on sale. Note: Walmart has the Radiant for $63.38, if you can find it. I've never seen the Radiant at a Walmart in my area.

Also of note, all the airtime is on sale at Target this week.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I checked Amazon this morning and the Desire 610 was going for $152.74. Lowest price I've seen yet.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    BB has the Lumia 635 for 79.99 this week. Good for price matching at other retailers as well, like Target. Then you can get their 5% discount on top of that.

Device(s)
    LG H631
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Indy, Im thinking of trying one of these since as a spare to my N5 and they are cheap and I'm curious about them.

Concerned with the lack of apps that I use from Play Store. How is the app experience with these phones? Can you get mostly the same apps or?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I like the Lumia 635 but in all honesty, the app experience is a let down. For text, talk, and looking up addresses or phone #'s on the fly it is perfectly adequate. The keyboard is not 100% to my liking either but it is serviceable. It seems most of the apps are 3rd party. That can be good or bad. Like the youtube apps. I don't think the android official app lets you download everything as an mp3. Many of the WP youtube apps do. I like how the facebook messages integrate with the People app. Don't have to open the official FB app to send/read a message. I used the free Nokia Mix Radio app the most. Great free version of Pandora or Slacker. I'm hoping to find a 635 for around $50 this holiday shopping season, just to play around with.

Feedback Score
    I had the lumia 635 I hated it. It randomly shut off it would freeze up etc. Just not a good experience I have lumia 520 works great.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    The app in the windows store isn't to bad. They have good app not like Google play or App Store.

via the HoFo App

Device(s)
    LG H631
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Maybe just stick with my old Express as my spare then. I just like new stuff to play with. The best day is the first day with the phone then it's like meh. Lol

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast