Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: GUIDE: iPhone 5/5c/5s iOS 7.1.2 on Page Plus

Feedback Score
    Seriously, no OTA? Can you call PP and get them to add the MEID to the account first?

I'll test on a 4S when I get a chance in a couple days. I'm having issues getting data to work on the iPhone 4. It shows 3G, but it can't activate the data network. The first one suddenly started working, but this one's giving me no love. The weird part is the first one still had data but no talk and text for a couple hours after transferring the activation. I see this issue happening from time to time with data activations on Sprint prepaids like Ting too. I think I have to keep activating phones till the data transfers over.

I take it the 4S never says 3G on it?

What's the exact procedure to activate with a pin? I use Tracfone/ST, so it's not the same. I got to talk with the operator for 20 minutes.

Feedback Score
    the pin is for pageplus not trackfone this post is for pageplus not tracfone as far as the iphone 4s sprint to pageplus if you get it to work make a new post this one is for the 5

Feedback Score
    Do you have an extra phone number and PP to test for a 4S?

I couldn't get data working on the 2nd identical Alaska iPhone 4 with Tracfone/Straight Talk. I decided to call them up today, but then I found out my account was deactivated. Data was working again after messing around with the carrier bundles(not sure I had to do this anyway) on both iPhones 4 from Alaska.

ST/TF might be deactivating service on phones that are CDMA from a carrier other than Verizon, TF, or ST. I'll give it another couple days.

Feedback Score
    yes i do pm me the esn i will actavate it for you so you can test the iphone 4s it is by the minute you can use it to test dont use to much data becouse it will run out

Feedback Score
    99000269545558 2
    This one is blocked by Sprint due to unpaid bill. I won't use any data; I thought I just had to verify that a data connection could be established with PP.

Feedback Score
    can someone tell me if i borrow a sim from friend, will that mess up his account/sim?

Feedback Score
    The about phone and carrier shows [email protected] now. I think i need a different sim now.

Feedback Score
    sim tester lets open a new thread for the 4s sprint i will open a new thread

Feedback Score
    swxie no you dont need a new sim card you need to use the tmobile sim to change from sprint to verizon read the whole post it shouws how to do it we are talking about the sprint 5 to pageplus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by coolstufwiz View Post
    swxie no you dont need a new sim card you need to use the tmobile sim to change from sprint to verizon read the whole post it shouws how to do it we are talking about the sprint 5 to pageplus
    I have a sprint 5 with iOS 8.1. I have did a ESN change to the iPhone 5 ESN through PP chat.

I followed the original instruction and just could not get TFW or extended on the top so *228, *22890 or *22891 all failed.

"about phone" has following information:
    Network: Not Available
    Carrier: TFW
    PRL: 53485
    NAI: [email protected]pcs...
    MSID: 0000000999

under setting->phone->"my number" is has a real phone number that does not belong to me or my page plus number.

I don't see my page plus number anywhere from setting.

I am going to get a new T-mobile sim based on your recommendations. IF i need borrow friends' sprint sim, will that mess up his account/sim?

Thanks!

Device(s)
    Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    sounds like you need to reset the keys......esn swap should do the trik then -228 it again

Device(s)
    Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    to get gata with a sprint iphone you need a certain sim card v 63.04, or 63.05 i think it is... those sim cards only for some reason will get you data....

i do these phones all the time, with no probs.......

Device(s)
    Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    also sprint iphone 4s will NOT WORK on pageplus..........

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by swxie View Post
    I have a sprint 5 with iOS 8.1. I have did a ESN change to the iPhone 5 ESN through PP chat.

I followed the original instruction and just could not get TFW or extended on the top so *228, *22890 or *22891 all failed.

under setting->phone->"my number" is has a real phone number that does not belong to me or my page plus number.

I am going to get a new T-mobile sim based on your recommendations. IF i need borrow friends' sprint sim, will that mess up his account/sim?

Thanks!
    I tried t-mobile sim and got "invalid sim" message. I think I need a active or brand new sprint sim. If I borrow it from friend, will it cause problem to his phone/sim/account?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bogie0369 View Post
    to get gata with a sprint iphone you need a certain sim card v 63.04, or 63.05 i think it is... those sim cards only for some reason will get you data....

i do these phones all the time, with no probs.......
    Those are the 5c/5s SIMs. The ones that come with the 5 won't work according to this. 6/6+ SIMs might work too.

Using someone else's SIM won't mess up the account. He'll be able to put his SIM back in his phone right after you activate it. I guess you already tried restarting the phone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast