Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Sprint becoming "The Disruptor"

Device(s)
    htc/samsung
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile/sprint
    Feedback Score
    There was a work around for the nexus 5... Maybe u can google it. I believe it had something to do with google..
    Batman
    Hit me up

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    The Sprint moves aren't disruptive moves, but they are fast follower moves. It isn't great but given where Sprint is coming from it's an improvement.
    Have you read the forum rules lately?

Device(s)
    htc/samsung
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile/sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fraydog View Post
    The Sprint moves aren't disruptive moves, but they are fast follower moves. It isn't great but given where Sprint is coming from it's an improvement.
    I agree. There isn't much they can do to really truly disrupt without hurting themselves.. Tmo and sprint are going head to head while att/vzw are laughing. They do a little here and there while sprint /Tmo fight for scraps. Once sprint has its network at acceptable levels tmo gains will level off. However they will still be on the + side due to upgrading their edge to LTE. Once that is done then vzw/att might start to really take sprint and Tmo serious.. Right now the big 2 can still sing how much better their networks are.

I would like to see sprint offer a individual plans with less data.. Let's see what happens maybe when the note/nexus/ holidays come they will offer something

Feedback Score
    Sprint needs to offer better pricing. Period. They aren't doing that yet. These plans might be competitive on a competive network, but that isn't where they are. They need to follow through on their 'disruptive' announcement. Offer plans that flat out beat the other guys, but they have not done that. Verizon's $60 plan beats them hands down. Subbed handset, more data than most need. I hope Sprint responds.

Quote Originally Posted by fraydog View Post

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    These Boost plans that Sprint just brought out are decent:

$35 UnTnT 1GB then throttled
    $45 UnTnT 5GB then throttled
    $55 UnTnT 10GB then throttled

However, they are only promos....and, of course, you can't BYOD Sprint of VM devices.

Feedback Score
    If this kind of network is deployed everywhere, Sprint will rule!

via the HoFo App
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Device(s)
    Galaxy S5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ljwnow View Post
    If this kind of network is deployed everywhere, Sprint will rule!

via the HoFo App
    Well of course as your on wifi.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scubby11 View Post
    Look again, you'll see the antenna next to the speed test indicating it was cellular.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scubby11 View Post
    Lol read carefully

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whathuhwhat View Post
    Look again, you'll see the antenna next to the speed test indicating it was cellular.
    Test was done while I was driving from the airport to the hotel. B41 network was everywhere in Fort Lauderdale.

via the HoFo App

Device(s)
    htc/samsung
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile/sprint
    Feedback Score
    If those speeds start popping up more often, in different cities it won't take long for sprint to start gaining sub's.
    There are no more short cuts for sprint .. Get the network done right and the rest will start to fall into place.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I can't top the test above, but I got my personal highest speed test on Sprint today. Was about 1 hr south in Columbus, Indiana at a daughter's softball tournament. Fields are near the highway (I65), and I got 28mbps down and 12 mbps up with a 46ms ping. It was on band 25, which is rare around here, usually I am on band 26. We took full advantage of the opportunity and streamed about 3GB of Netflix/Hulu Plus between games. We are back there tomorrow. Speeds and coverage were great while traveling as we stayed on LTE the whole trip. Columbus, Indiana is almost all edge for Tmobile. Sizeable town, too.
    I don't feel like a thread-killer...

Device(s)
    LG G8, LG K20 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whathuhwhat View Post
    Some people just can't wait to open mouth and insert foot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kirt View Post
    I can't top the test above, but I got my personal highest speed test on Sprint today. Was about 1 hr south in Columbus, Indiana at a daughter's softball tournament. Fields are near the highway (I65), and I got 28mbps down and 12 mbps up with a 46ms ping. It was on band 25, which is rare around here, usually I am on band 26. We took full advantage of the opportunity and streamed about 3GB of Netflix/Hulu Plus between games. We are back there tomorrow. Speeds and coverage were great while traveling as we stayed on LTE the whole trip. Columbus, Indiana is almost all edge for Tmobile. Sizeable town, too.
    One hour south Columbus should be close to Louisville. The network should be good.

via the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ljwnow View Post
    One hour south Columbus should be close to Louisville. The network should be good.

via the HoFo App
    No, I meant that Columbus is one hour south of where I live, which is Indianapolis. The area between Indy and Louisville is largely ignored by Tmobile so far.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast