Thread: how to convince sprint that you have no service

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

how to convince sprint that you have no service

I am moving to condos by st Mary glacier and there is n sprint coverage but sprint tells me there is great coverage. How do i convince sprint that there is no service?

Device(s)
    N/A
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless;
    Feedback Score
    Have them file a trouble ticket?

via the HoFo App

Device(s)
    Blackberry Z10, LG G2, Nokia N9, LG Optimus V
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus7 View Post
    I am moving to condos by st Mary glacier and there is n sprint coverage but sprint tells me there is great coverage. How do i convince sprint that there is no service?
    If you are referring to the area by Glacier National Park in Montana, tell them to look at their own coverage map. They obviously have no coverage.

If you are referring to Colorado, give them an address that is obviously not in their coverage area according to their map, such as Elk cir.

Feedback Score
    Just roam constantly. They'll figure it out pretty soon.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus7 View Post
    Ask for a Airwave if that doesn't work PORT to TMO and let them pay for your TERM. FEE

Feedback Score
    Once you move there the system will start registering dropped calls and roaming. Then they will know. If you tell them "hey I'm moving to this place and it has no service" all they can do is look at the coverage map and assure you it does, because its suppose to (even if it really doesn't).

Who were you planning on switching too? If its t-mobile then make the switch. If its someone else you have to tolerate bad service to prove you have bad service to get out of the contract.

via the HoFo App

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 128GB (Verizon Version) on Cricket
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint & Cricket
    Feedback Score
    In the past i will just change my address online to Ukiah,CA and weeks later call them to tell them there is no service and they would let me cancel without ETF. This last time i tried to do the same to port out a line that the contract ends in January and they are asking for the phone and utility bill. So i just decided to move to Puerto Rico since the ETF is lower there, lets see how it goes.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It is in Colorado mountains and there is no coverage but sprint claims to have perfect coverage. Your eft waiving fee plan only works if you signed contract after certain date.

Device(s)
    Pixel XL, OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Project Fi
    Feedback Score
    When you're there, you can try to chat with them and ask them to call your phone. If you can save a copy of a written transcript of them not being able to reach you because you're in an area they do not cover, that may make it easier to get out of your deal with them without paying anything.

Or you can try putting your address in on the map at boostmobile.com. If the address shows no coverage there, that means you'll be roaming the whole time and have little to no data while at home.

You can also try asking them if they expanding coverage soon. There was some rumor that Sprint may be taking over some rural providers and that their footprint would be getting bigger. If that's the case, the person you were talking to may be looking at a future map, not a current one.