Thread: Huawei ASCEND Plus

Feedback Score

Unhappy Huawei ASCEND Plus

Not sure if my phone is an Ascend P6 or P7 or D6 or what the heck it is... anyway! Hope I can get help here.

My old phone (different brand) I could have the TIME/DATE at TOP of my HOME SCREEN.

On my Huawei I can NOT get this feature - I have a "CLOCK" ICON on the home screen - I click it and it displays TIME/DATE on the NEXT screen. It does NOT stay displayed though... when I go off that screen - back to home screen- then go back to that 2nd screen- the TIME/DATE display will be gone!

I have to CLICK on the CLOCK ICON EACH AND EVERY TIME !!!

I have looked in apps and widgets... nothing - nadda!

THANK YOU for any help!!
    Kim

Feedback Score
    This is probably one of the absloute worst phones I have ever had im sorry for hating and all that but i do not like this phone at all it wont run any apps and the ones that it does it lags like crazy ! Of you just want a phone for calling and texting this os ypure phone but if you want a phone to use for everything then its not too good while I have been typing this comment this has been laggy and I am only running browser and nothing else and its still laggy but in January of 2016 Subway Surfers Psiphon Hill Climb Racing