Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The worst has happened: Rogers killed my $30/6GB data plan while still on contact

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayground View Post
    Hey.....

I had to wait almost 5 mnths before they could sort out my account. I know for a fact that if your contract expires and u're month to month, I know for sure that all the $30/6GB plans are going up to $35............

IRCU is right that OOP has access to all grandfathered plans on one Tuesday of the month, so they should be able to give u your plan back if you are still on contract.

This is one of those times I have to say that IRCU is right, and hopefully we can see her better side now that she doesn't represent Rogers anymore....which really is news to me. I just wonder what happened, but nonetheless I wish her best in whatever that she is doing, atleast for now we can hopefully expect less nonesense............

I haven't read the whole thread but I probably will, and add something else if I can.

Thanks
    she/her? eh?

Feedback Score
    ^yah Exactly my question too,

I always knew you were a Guy. I think 'theplayground' just assumed you were a Woman. I do however hope to see your NON Rogers View from now on.

Come on now Admit one thing and be honest, You always knew Rogers Small Network Sucked in Comparison to Bellus. There is no Reason for people to be falling back to Edge in 2014? Right

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GVRD777 View Post
    Rogers is saying in my case it's not going up. Perhaps because I am on a Corporate plan? I guess I can add this to my list of "demands".

Notes is just some of the info I need. I looked tonight at my plan that I had before. Clearly, the OoP is confused. My plan clearly indicated that I had the LTE BB 6GB Shared plan. I didn't think Rogers can restrict a user from connecting to their LTE towers if they have an LTE SIM. Either this is another ploy to settle for less than what I head previously or the OoP rep is incompetent.

Regardless, I need proof they won't just add some random code onto my account that I never had just to shut me up. I need something in writing that shows I have the right codes on my account and compare it with the previous codes from several months ago. That's why I need the snapshot.
    I get what you're saying, I just doubt that they will give you a screenshot of internal proprietary systems because that's private to the company. If they do I will be very surprised. The most important thing will just be to see if you can access LTE once they get the plan back on the account, that will tell you more than some code in the system... Unless you had a comparison snapshot of your account before the change you don't even have anything to compare it to.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, I now. I have to ask them though. I also wish I knew how their inside system works. I am catching Rogers at their lies, mistakes, or whatever you want to call it. I just don't trust what they do. It seems like if they touch one thing, it messes up another. The biggest surprise is the OoP rep didn't check carefully my account or information was deleted to hide things by someone in the back-end.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ircu View Post
    she/her? eh?
    Oh common now.... I was almost about to ask u on a wonderful date....

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    ^ I don't think he Swings that way.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jattdesi View Post
    ^ I don't think he Swings that way.
    Lol...... Of course. But i always thought he was a she, and i certainly don't swing that way either..,,

To me she just sounded like a loud rowdy chick whenever she posted....but i guess i was wrong.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayground View Post
    Lol...... Of course. But i always thought he was a she, and i certainly don't swing that way either..,,

To me she just sounded like a loud rowdy chick whenever she posted....but i guess i was wrong.
    To be honest, I made the same mistake about ircu years ago.

But, better for that mistake to happen on a forum that in a bar...
    Unlocked iPhone XS Max 256GB, Unlocked JetBlack 128GB iPhone 7Plus, Unlocked 64GB iPhone 6, unlocked 32GB iPhone 5 (AWS), unlocked 16GB iPhone 4
    $60/10GB Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes, Unlimited international messaging (SMS/MMS) CD, VM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GVRD777 View Post
    Yeah, I now. I have to ask them though. I also wish I knew how their inside system works. I am catching Rogers at their lies, mistakes, or whatever you want to call it. I just don't trust what they do. It seems like if they touch one thing, it messes up another. The biggest surprise is the OoP rep didn't check carefully my account or information was deleted to hide things by someone in the back-end.
    If your distrust of Rogers is that high, that you require screenshots and an explanation of internal information, you need to take your business elsewhere. There is no reason to be giving your money to a company that you distrust so much. Rogers will not provide you with this information and you aren't entitled to it either.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceredon View Post
    To be honest, I made the same mistake about ircu years ago.

But, better for that mistake to happen on a forum that in a bar...
    True that...lol. Good point...!!!

via the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by B407 View Post
    If your distrust of Rogers is that high, that you require screenshots and an explanation of internal information, you need to take your business elsewhere. There is no reason to be giving your money to a company that you distrust so much. Rogers will not provide you with this information and you aren't entitled to it either.
    It's amazing what kind of information you can obtain if you have a lawyer representing you

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by B407 View Post
    Anyone would do that, except most people are on contracts, so they can't. However since their contract did not state that Rogers can mislead them and not provide what was promised or advertised, hence the problem and reason for grievance.

via the HoFo App

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4