Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Thread: Nexus 6 - T-Mobile Band 12, 700 MHz?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    127
    Feedback Score
    0

    Nexus 6 - T-Mobile Band 12, 700 MHz?

    Do you guys think the Nexus 6 will support T-Mobile band 12, 700 MHz frequencies?

    I have read a few articles about it but have not been able to find any mentions of it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    183
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Until it goes through the FCC, you may as well be flipping a coin to tell you whether it'll be outfitted with Band 12.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    969
    Device(s)
    Google Pixel XL, Huawei Pixel 6P, Moto Nexus 6, LG Nexus 5, Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidney_Thief View Post
    Until it goes through the FCC, you may as well be flipping a coin to tell you whether it'll be outfitted with Band 12.
    It's already went through FCC. Moto was granted confidentiality for 90 days. Everything is speculation until the announcement, which hopefully is tomorrow the 15th, along with the Nexus 9.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,125
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    Nexus 6 supports all bands. Even band 12

    http://www.google.com/nexus/6/

    Attachment 116425Attachment 116426Attachment 116427


    via the HoFo App
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________



    Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    127
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16 View Post
    nexus 6 supports all bands. Even band 12

    http://www.google.com/nexus/6/

    Attachment 116425Attachment 116426Attachment 116427


    via the hofo app
    yessssssss!!! This is awesome!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    227
    Feedback Score
    0
    It's informally confirmed that the Nexus 6 will have T-mobile Wifi Calling:

    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1958
Size:  44.0 KB

    I wonder if this means Wifi Calling will be supported by Android L.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    2,643
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by desertflyer View Post
    It's informally confirmed that the Nexus 6 will have T-mobile Wifi Calling:

    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1958
Size:  44.0 KB

    I wonder if this means Wifi Calling will be supported by Android L.
    Official

    > Plus, this hot new smartphone is expected to support Wi-Fi Un-leashed beginning in early 2015 with an over-the-air update– making it the first-ever Nexus device that will support Wi-Fi Calling thanks to enhancements in Android 5.0.

    http://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news/t-...s-november.htm

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    227
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic50 View Post
    Official
    I wish they could have rolled it out at launch, but early 2015 isn't too far off.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,009
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic50 View Post
    > Plus, this hot new smartphone is expected to support Wi-Fi Un-leashed beginning in early 2015 with an over-the-air update
    Here's an idea: never, ever, EVER buy into a technology future.

    Either it exists, or it doesn't. The ONLY thing you can count on is what they deliver into your hands the day you buy it. You are a sucker if you do anything otherwise.

    They can promise anything they want. The promises have no teeth, and all that ends up happening is the page views on a forum like this jump up with people whining about how they didn't keep their promises (no doubt due to "unforeseen circumstances").

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,445
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    at&t, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post
    Here's an idea: never, ever, EVER buy into a technology future.

    Either it exists, or it doesn't. The ONLY thing you can count on is what they deliver into your hands the day you buy it. You are a sucker if you do anything otherwise.

    They can promise anything they want. The promises have no teeth, and all that ends up happening is the page views on a forum like this jump up with people whining about how they didn't keep their promises (no doubt due to "unforeseen circumstances").
    Case in point: Sprint's Network Vision

    Verizon's 4G network.

    I live in California, not New York. I actually dislike New York.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,125
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post
    Here's an idea: never, ever, EVER buy into a technology future.

    Either it exists, or it doesn't. The ONLY thing you can count on is what they deliver into your hands the day you buy it. You are a sucker if you do anything otherwise.

    They can promise anything they want. The promises have no teeth, and all that ends up happening is the page views on a forum like this jump up with people whining about how they didn't keep their promises (no doubt due to "unforeseen circumstances").

    Samsung note 3 was the same for Lte.


    via the HoFo App

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,009
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork4me View Post
    Case in point: Sprint's Network Vision
    Case in point: Tesla.

    http://www.siliconvalley.com/rss/ci_...la-missing-out

    If it doesn't exist in your hands the day you acquire it, assume you will never see it without spending more--usually MUCH more--money.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,009
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16 View Post
    Samsung note 3 was the same for Lte.
    Huh. Seems to me someone here, a speedy fellow, declared that the original Galaxy S3 would somehow be given LTE capabilities via software only.

    And of course, that never happened.

    Never mind what people say; people will say anything--to feed their egos, or to convince you to separate you from your money. Either way, they will say anything to achieve their OWN goals. YOUR goals are of no interest to those people. Therefore, if a feature doesn't exist when you acquire a product, expect that the hardware you acquired will never, ever have that feature--no matter what anyone says.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,125
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post
    Huh. Seems to me someone here, a speedy fellow, declared that the original Galaxy S3 would somehow be given LTE capabilities via software only.

    And of course, that never happened.

    Never mind what people say; people will say anything--to feed their egos, or to convince you to separate you from your money. Either way, they will say anything to achieve their OWN goals. YOUR goals are of no interest to those people. Therefore, if a feature doesn't exist when you acquire a product, expect that the hardware you acquired will never, ever have that feature--no matter what anyone says.
    Yeah I never understood why tmobile sold the original gs3 instead of launching the same phone as att which has Lte from the start.


    via the HoFo App

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The 909, Southern California
    Posts
    9,949
    Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork4me View Post
    Case in point: Sprint's Network Vision
    someone stopped blaring Sprint support...wow what happened?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:37 PM
  2. 700 Mhz band - New entrants dont get aything?!
    By xtachx in forum Mobilicity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:34 PM
  3. Nexus One's (Att & T-Mobile Bands) For Sale, BB 8900 Att
    By SN707 in forum GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:56 PM
  4. T-Mobile Pushes for 700 MHz D Block Re-Auction
    By offthegrid in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 04:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks