Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Page Plus 4G LTE Activation Information, Upgrading, and Compatibility

Feedback Score
    So, if I buy an LG Premier Pro LTE for $79.99 on pagepluscellular, does it come with a sim card? I see it's Oreo 8.1 while the identical phone sold at Walmart goes for about $60 but has Nougat 7. Are these phones identical except the Nougat hasn't been upgraded? Are the phones LTE-HD?

soyrunner

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    All of Tracfone phones come with a SIM card. As for the OS, I know there is Tracfone versions of phones and other versions of same phones. It is like the Galaxy J7 Sky Pro. Tracfone has two versions of it. The Galaxy J7 Sky Pro S727VL is still on Android 6.0 while Galaxy J7 Sky Pro S737TL is on Android 8.1. I think the Galaxy J3 Luna Pro is the same too. The Galaxy J3 Luna Pro S327VL is still on Android 6.0 while Galaxy J3 Luna Pro S337TL is on Android 7. I don't know if they did the same with any other models too. So you will need to keep on an eye on the models.

I am not too sure on what you are asking about with LTE-HD, but if you are asking about VoLTE, all the newer models of Tracfone phones that run on Verizon towers should have VoLTE. You will get HD calling as long as the other caller has VoLTE and HD calling too.

Feedback Score
    So, if I buy an LG Premier Pro LTE for $79.99 on pagepluscellular, does it come with a sim card? I see it's Oreo 8.1 while the identical phone sold at Walmart goes for about $60 but has Nougat 7. Are these phones identical except the Nougat hasn't been upgraded? Are the phones LTE-HD?

soyrunner

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by soyrunner View Post

soyrunner
    Whatever you buy on PagePlus will be the same as buying a Tracfone (of the same model#) at your local bigbox store. Either will come with a TF SIM. Most phones on the PPC site are more expensive then the same TF at your local store. Who's the carrier of the phone at Walmart ?
    Unfortunately you won't get PP to give you a model number to compare; just a name. And phones of the same name can be different. The model number is the key.

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    Whatever you buy on PagePlus will be the same as buying a Tracfone (of the same model#) at your local bigbox store. Either will come with a TF SIM. Most phones on the PPC site are more expensive then the same TF at your local store. Who's the carrier of the phone at Walmart ?
    Unfortunately you won't get PP to give you a model number to compare; just a name. And phones of the same name can be different. The model number is the key.
    I did a real fast search myself. Looks like the LG Premier Pro LTE on PagePlus's site is a LML414DL which has Android 8.1, while LG Premier Pro LTE on Walmart's site and in stores is a LML413DL which has Android 7.1. So that explains the Android verison differences.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8