Thread: RARE!!! Verizon Unlimited Data ONLY Line for $45/month (plus taxes/surcharges/fees)!!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Exclamation RARE!!! Verizon Unlimited Data ONLY Line for $45/month (plus taxes/surcharges/fees)!!

RARE!!! Verizon Unlimited Data ONLY Line for $45/month (plus taxes/surcharges/fees)!!!

This line is free to a good home. All you have to do is assume liability on the contract. The $45/mo plus taxes/surcharges/fees is what you would pay to Verizon.

This plan is a very special Verizon plan that is basically UNLIMITED DATA only for a cost of $45/mo plus taxes, surcharges and fees, which vary by location. The plan does have 30 minutes of talk and pay as you go texts but that is all you get – no free Verizon mobile to mobile minutes, no free night and weekend minutes. Thus this plan is well suited for a tablet or MiFi device. HOWEVER, you do need a Verizon 4G LTE phone to put on the line. Once you have the phone on the line you can use the already activated SIM card in a tablet or MiFi device.

The line is under a 2 year contract expiring in early 11/2016. I currently have the line suspended without billing so that date will increase each day the line is suspended.

Although officially you cannot upgrade this line in 2 years and keep UDP, there are a variety of proven methods that will allow you to accomplish that now:

http://slickdeals.net/f/6964624-upgr...a-with-verizon

Whether or not these methods will be viable 2 years from now when this line is eligible for an upgrade no one knows.
    Last edited by BarbaraUDP; 11-03-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Please PM me I can walk you through the AOL process.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Plan screen shot
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I still have 1 of these available if anyone is interested but I need to put a Verizon 4G LTE phone on the line for you so you need both a phone and a SIM card. I can do the rest.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I am out of these but if I get any more I will post them here. Thanks!!!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have another one of these lines if someone wants it.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just wanted to point out to everyone - WiFi tether is not blocked on tablets or MiFi devices on a UDP line so you can WiFi tether for free if you have a tablet or a MiFi device on the line.

Verizon blocks WiFi tether on UDP lines with phones on them. So you either have to pay $30/mo to get WiFi MHS or use a paid app like PDANet or root/jailbreak your phone to WiFi tether for free to your phone. PDANet is not available for iPhones or Motorola androids, but I believe it is available for LG, HTC and Samsung androids (check with PDANet).
    Last edited by BarbaraUDP; 11-06-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have another one of these available if anyone wants one PM me!

Also if you have a More Everything plan already, this line needs to be AOL'ed into a subaccount or it will merge into the ME plan and lose UDP. It is easy to do - you just ask the rep when you AOL the line. I can walk you through it.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have 1 more of these - you don't need a phone today as I can have the reps put a provisional device ID on the line. But you would need to get one early next week as verizon audits lines with PDIs on them.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    These lines are long gone. Please don't PM me about them anymore as I cannot create any more. Thanks!

It was amazing to me that people weren't more interested in these lines when I had them to give away for free. Now people are paying hundreds of dollars for them. Congrats to all those who got them for free!!!!
    Last edited by BarbaraUDP; 01-01-2015 at 10:53 AM.