Thread: Do Not Buy From dbzvegeta!!!!

Feedback Score

Do Not Buy From dbzvegeta!!!!

This guy is a crook! Has an unlocked iPhone 6 128 gb for sale that I paid 500 for yesterday. Gave me a fake tracking number and won't reply to any of my messages. I had somebody else PM him about the same phone and he said it was still available!! I can't post in the fraud section but just don't want anybody else to get screwed like I did. I've messages the admins but haven't heard back. Hopefully this crook will get caught.

You cannot post in fraud section but you can post in Private Resolution section for moderator to review the case for you, then we will move toward to fraud section and viewable to all memeber. You can also PM myself or one of the mods to get immediate attention.

I banned the seller.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator HF 38 View Post
    You cannot post in fraud section but you can post in Private Resolution section for moderator to review the case for you, then we will move toward to fraud section and viewable to all memeber. You can also PM myself or one of the mods to get immediate attention.

I banned the seller.
    Thank you for the help. I actually started a thread in the private fraud section, but haven't seen any movement on it.