Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fifteen Years With VZ... They PO'ED Me Big Time Last Week.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gvillager View Post
    What choice do we have?
    You can sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. They let you sign for your packages online, redirect them to your work address or have them held at FedEx until you can pick them up at your convenience.

Device(s)
    Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraUDP View Post
    You can sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. They let you sign for your packages online, redirect them to your work address or have them held at FedEx until you can pick them up at your convenience.
    Yes, we know you can sign up for Fedex Delivery Manager. You took my question out of context.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yes, we know you can sign up for Fedex Delivery Manager. You took my question out of context.
    meh, I think your comment was out of context. OP's issue is rendered a non-issue if he would just sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. People just like to rant and complain.

UPS has a similar service called UPS Choice or something like that.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    The problem comes in since a customer shouldn't have to sign up for delivery manager to at least get acceptable service. Sounds like vz taking the cheaper path.
    Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 via the HowardForums WP7 App

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    meh, I think your comment was out of context. OP's issue is rendered a non-issue if he would just sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. People just like to rant and complain.

Who the heck are you? You just came to this site a few months ago, you're posting a lot and it appears as if you advocate for VZ. Do you work for them? Btw... I've been here for ten years!

Listen know it all... I never knew about this delivery manager plan for Fedex as I receive my over nite packages by 10:30am and in the past my VZ over nite packages by 3:00 PM and usually by 1:00 pm.

VZ customer service has deteriorated considerably the last few years! They're now no better than a mediocre company when it comes to customer service.

If you work for VZ... pass this thread on to your corporate morons who don't bother to treat their customers with real quality!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    So it'll actually let you change the delivery for Verizon now in delivery manager? In the past, Verizon had disabled that capability. If that changed, that's a good thing at least.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

I don't think you stated FedEx Delivery Manager enough times in this thread. Can you please tell us the name of that FedEx Delivery Manager and that we need to sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager one more time?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    And Ms. Know it all... how come not one rep or manager from VZ or Fedex told me about this magic plan of yours?

Not one single mention!

Device(s)
    Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score

I agree that the issue regarding VZ/Fedex can be resolved by using Fedex Delivery Manager. However, Fedex Delivery Manager can not resolve the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Climb14er View Post
    Everything VZ is doing these days is against the customer! The burden is on the customer! Pricing is against the customer! They're doing their darnest to get unlimited data folks like me to get off the plan.
    The above comments are valid concerns.

In my business, long term customers and loyalty are paramount. Perhaps American customers are now used to... TAKING IT OR LEAVING IT.
    What choice do we have?
    I was addressing the lack of good customer service at VZ. You took my question out of context by suggesting that Fedex Delivery Manager will resolve that.

We are going in circles here. I'm done with this thread and moving on.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    And Ms. Know it all... how come not one rep or manager from VZ or Fedex told me about this magic plan of yours?

Not one single mention!
    Idk were you ranting at them like you are here and making them want to get off the phone with you? That's my guess.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was addressing the lack of good customer service at VZ.
    No complaints from me. A 3pm-8pm delivery works better for me and every working person I know. So to me that is good customer service.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Idk were you ranting at them like you are here and making them want to get off the phone with you? That's my guess.
    There you go again! Going on the attack of me and not answering my question with facts!

I treat reps and managers with respect! You have not addressed the facts... only turned it on me!

This delivery manager plan... I spoke with two VZ reps, two VZ managers and one each at Fedex on Thursday eve and Friday at 1:00pm.

NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON MENTIONED YOUR MAGIC PLAN!

Go away... you appear to work for VZ and are defending them and PO'ING a fifteen year VZ customer... who pays your salary.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Go away... you appear to work for VZ and are defending them and PO'ING a fifteen year VZ customer... who pays your salary.
    LOL! You are OTT dude.

Device(s)
    Cylon Droid Communicator
    Carrier(s)
    New Caprica Wireless
    Feedback Score
    This thread should have been posted in the rants forum. If you have a issue with VZW, ranting here will solve nothing except maybe letting out some steam. If you'd like to really let VZW know you're upset then please go to https://survey.verizonwireless.com/vzwsurvey/. Any further bickering will cause this thread to be closed. Thank you
    Keep all PHONE discussion within the Verizon Phone Discussion sub forum. We will close/move threads without notice if you do not follow the the VZW forum rules. Report inappropriate posts by clicking on the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of any post, or the orange triangle in the bottom left for Premium members.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Btw... I've been here for ten years!
    And only 91 posts about 10 of which are on this thread. Not much of a contributor.

If you work for VZ... pass this thread on to your corporate morons who don't bother to treat their customers with real quality!
    LOL! READ MY POST HISTORY, ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BarbaraUDP; 02-10-2015 at 10:37 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast