Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fifteen Years With VZ... They PO'ED Me Big Time Last Week.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7, Verizon Unlimited

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s+ 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Climb14er View Post
    I understand about competition. My phone is a business account with travel throughout U.S. and especially rural areas of west. Alternative carriers might be great on pricing but if you can't get a signal when you need it... what's the point in cost savings?
    Actually, Cricket is the full AT&T network, and from my experiences working for an airline the last few months - they have a much stronger network up and down the west coast for sure than Verizon does now a days anyway.

I'd pick one up and give it a try if i were you.. $55 for 20GB of data and unlimited talk/text is a much better deal than Verizon and pretty much the same (if not better now) coverage anyway.

Verizon is their own worst enemy, as with all large corporations they get too big for their own good and become one big bureaucracy. I used to worked there and loved it at first, but once the "nationwide" plans rolled out and management started cramming data charges down our throats to throw on customers - I seen the writing on the wall and got the hell outta there and boy am I glad i did!
    Left: Verizon Unlimited LTE, Right: WideOpenWest 500/50

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Climb14er View Post
    Been having problems with S4 the last eight weeks. Trouble shot the issues with VZ to no avail. Ordered in my replacement S4 under warranty insurance and got notified to be at home and wait for the over nite package till 8:00PM signature required. What?

I called VZ and they blamed FedEx for the change in delivery from old standard 3:00PM to 8:00PM... this also on a Friday nite. I then called FedEx and manager explained in order for VZ to cut costs, they chose the 8:00PM delivery time to pass the inconvenience on to their customers.

On Friday I called VZ and of course the manager lied to me again saying it's a FedEx decision.

Lucky I called Fedex, got a good manager and he called driver and got a 2:30th to 3:00PM time slotted for my delivery. I got the package and thanked Fedex.

Everything VZ is doing these days is against the customer! The burden is on the customer! Pricing is against the customer! They're doing their darnest to get unlimited data folks like me to get off the plan.

Same cell phone number for 23 years. With VZ for 15 years. Never missed a payment! VZ only cares about their bottom line! The customer can pick up the slack and bare all the responsibility. $131.00 per month. That's no chicken fee!

Wake up VZ! You're PO'ing a lot of good folks!

Right, They are doing everything they can to piss customers off, what a business plan! A conspiracy to get you off your unlimited data plan, lol. Here's a thought, don't give them your business if you think they are out to get you!

Feedback Score
    I am glad to see someone is keeping udp. That was good verizon in the good old days. Now for that price you get 1 gb. Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3