Thread: Getting a HTC One M8: Should I Update to Lollipop, or Wait?

Device(s)
    HTC One M8
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score

Getting a HTC One M8: Should I Update to Lollipop, or Wait?

I can't find any straight experiences about the phone. There are articles about the new update to Lollipop causing major issues, and there was one stating that the phone received beneficial performance upgrades. I tried XDA forums and can't find any suggestions to stay at KitKat 4.4.4 or update to Lollipop 5.0.1. I just agreed to an early renewal with Fido and chose the HTC One M8. I have been an Apple iPhone user for the past 7 years, and this will be my first Android phone.

I'd also appreciate any recommendation for sites for resources on Android.

Thanks.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Bell
    Feedback Score
    the current os is very stable and smooth,

try it, if you find you like it, then I say you stay on the current os and don't fix whats not broken
    FreeYourCellphone.com

WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE - EMAIL US!

Our Team of Unlocking Ninja's are always ready to help! Have a question? email us [email protected]
    $2 OFF COUPON CODE FOR for any HowardForum Member " hofo2786 "

Feedback Score
    I personally suggest to stay with Kitkat version, do not update your device with Lollipop.