Thread: How to recover deleted internal storage data without USB cord (unrooted)?

Feedback Score

Unhappy How to recover deleted internal storage data without USB cord (unrooted)?

Can anybody please help me?
    I know Im an idiot for not backuping important data (regularly), but **** happened (still not quite sure how) and I got all the data from my internal storage erased. Now, I know that it can be easily restored (to some extent) via connecting the phone as a mass storage through USB, but the problem is that my USB port is broken. And I know that there are some apps for data recovery on Play Store, but they all require a rooted device and my is not. And again to root it I need a working USB port (my phone Huawei U9200 cant be rooted via apps such as Framaroot or Towelroot). And the problem with fixing and changing the USB port is that it is connected to the same board everything is connected to, SIM card, camera, audio jack, probably everything is on the single piece of board, so changing that would be quite expensive (and Im not sure if I can do it myself, and currently Im living in Finland where everything is 5x overpriced).

So my question is what now? Are there any other ways yo recover the deleted data from internal storage? Like via FTP or Bluetooth maybe? Or is it possible maybe to directly access phone flash memory (eg. to disconnect it from the board and mount on a pc somehow)?

Please somebody help me... (
    Any advice is appreciated!

Feedback Score
    Have you back up your data in your Huawei ? *if you have, that will be much easier.
    If you didn't ,then you should stop using the cell phone before recovery, you can recover the data only if your old data is not overwritten.
    Choose a nice and effective recovery tool, google it ,there are a tons of recovery tool in google search. *I have used jihosoft*for create Image, quite useful.
    then you need to loot your phone, the problem and the computer are unable to detect your cell if your cell is not looted, if your cell is not looted, you can also google a one click loot tool for yourself. I don't have recommendation for loot...sorry
    then just follow the recovery tool 's guide, most of the situation, you will see your photo after the scanning.

Feedback Score
    so if we didn't back up data on our phone, is it impossible to restore?