Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I regret every positive remark I've ever made about Straight Talk.

Device(s)
    iphone 6s plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW,T-mobile,Cricket,Fi
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
    I got a private message from someone claiming to be a representative for Straight Talk. She asked that I email some corporate email and explain the situation. Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! I've explained it to five representatives, and it's posted here. I'm done explaining it, and I've moved on, away from Straight Talk. The service is unreliable, and according to a recent report, Straight Talk has lost nearly 300,000 customers in Q1. Enjoy!
    You clearly lack sufficient masochism
    "I didn't get fat by accident. This was a personal choice. " - Kevin Gillespie

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mch View Post
    You clearly lack sufficient masochism
    If I wasn't so tired I would've LOL.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTnT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Red Pocket (AT&T) UTnT 1GB exp 02.12.20
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 04.11.20

Feedback Score
    I figured out why I had no data after 5 days of no phone finally the replacement sim came and I got it working in another byop LTE was working put sim in my nexus 6 like I did before again no data just calls and text so I out it in the activated phone and noticed the APN is different from the one they had me check 5 days ago put that APN in my nexus 6 and voilla data works they must of recently changed it

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thuggn16315 View Post
    I figured out why I had no data after 5 days of no phone finally the replacement sim came and I got it working in another byop LTE was working put sim in my nexus 6 like I did before again no data just calls and text so I out it in the activated phone and noticed the APN is different from the one they had me check 5 days ago put that APN in my nexus 6 and voilla data works they must of recently changed it
    I was told to use "VZWINTERNET". Either way, new phone, new company, I'm happy.

Feedback Score
    If by "user's fault," you mean "nothing more than paying my bill," then you would be correct.

I've been in the PCS business since 2005 doing everything from general billing to handset repair. Search my post history and you'll see the evidence.

Regardless, I've learned my lesson and I've started the "stop payment" process with my bank.
    No, by users fault, I mean the user is at fault, and they usually are.. as most hyperbolic posts end up showing by the end of the thread.

Feedback Score
    Don't waste more of your life

GoPhone is the best choice

Go get GoPhone. Just do it now. You will love yourself for doing it. And Straight Talk targets customers who don't care enough about themselves to rise up out of their situations and spread their wings and fly on LTE with no barriers, no questions, and no regrets. Go, man, Go. Don't hang around loser companies like Straight Talk. They've been proven time and again that they will ultimately turn on you. GoPhone is for winners and you seem like a winner. Straight Talk is not the place for winners. GO where you belong!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post
    Don't waste more of your life

GoPhone is the best choice

Go get GoPhone. Just do it now. You will love yourself for doing it. And Straight Talk targets customers who don't care enough about themselves to rise up out of their situations and spread their wings and fly on LTE with no barriers, no questions, and no regrets. Go, man, Go. Don't hang around loser companies like Straight Talk. They've been proven time and again that they will ultimately turn on you. GoPhone is for winners and you seem like a winner. Straight Talk is not the place for winners. GO where you belong!
    So agree. Anything other than Slime's AM.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I was told to use "VZWINTERNET". Either way, new phone, new company, I'm happy.
    In the end there is no definite answer. If it was the phone or provider.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+ SnapFon3G
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket, Pure Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post

Go get GoPhone. Just do it now. You will love yourself for doing it. Spread your wings and fly on LTE with no barriers, no questions, and no regrets. Go, man, Go. GoPhone is for winners and you seem like a winner. GO where you belong!
    This needs to be put to music !!! It's finger snappin' good !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3