Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Review of the Galaxy S6 Edge

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7, Galaxy S4, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Data-Only)
    Feedback Score
    You have to figure that at some point the newest model is going to be sufficiently better than whatever you have now that it would be worth buying. As you can tell from my signature line, I am still using an S4, but I keep looking to see whether or not the newest version of the phone would be worth the upgrade. I've read that Samsung does intend to release Marshmallow for the S4, so it looks like the phone will continue to be of use for at least another year.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Feedback Score
    Dear akansasKid! You are hundred percent right I also hate IOS that totally boring and also made for the boring people who don't like entertainment.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jennywatson655 View Post
    Dear akansasKid! You are hundred percent right I also hate IOS that totally boring and also made for the boring people who don't like entertainment.
    Why put down millions who prefer iPhones? They're both great phone softwares and to each their own.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    Why put down millions who prefer iPhones? They're both great phone softwares and to each their own.
    Dear I am just sharing my personal views and it does not mean that I am trying to out down anyone personally.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus (Space Gray, 64GB); Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hm that review was great. I just think the phone is sooo beautiful. I hate that they were d*ck riding Apple though with the bottom and such looking like the iPhone 6 but hey, if it sells...
    "Not all that glitters is gold, not all who wander are lost." ~ JR Tolkien
    "The best you can do for another is not just share your riches but prove to him his own." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Punter View Post
    You have to figure that at some point the newest model is going to be sufficiently better than whatever you have now that it would be worth buying. As you can tell from my signature line, I am still using an S4, but I keep looking to see whether or not the newest version of the phone would be worth the upgrade. I've read that Samsung does intend to release Marshmallow for the S4, so it looks like the phone will continue to be of use for at least another year.

Where did you read that s4 will get Marshmallow?. I read oposite all over the net.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Data-Only)
    Feedback Score
    I don't remember in which article I saw that mention to the S4 getting an official build of Marshmallow, but it might just have been an error on the author's part (or wishful thinking). If I ever come across it again, I'll pass it along.

Aside from that, I'm sure there will be numerous custom ROMs that will bring Marshmallow to the device.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T, verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Punter View Post
    I don't remember in which article I saw that mention to the S4 getting an official build of Marshmallow, but it might just have been an error on the author's part (or wishful thinking). If I ever come across it again, I'll pass it along.

Aside from that, I'm sure there will be numerous custom ROMs that will bring Marshmallow to the device.

http://www.pc-tablet.com/2016/02/07/...arly-2016.html

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Data-Only)
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for finding a link that mentions it. At least I want dreaming.

Feedback Score
    It says only freaks rumour that. But on samung site s4 it is not stated anything. They want us to buy their new phones not to keep our s4 s. Hehe

Device(s)
    LG G8 ThinQ, iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I happened to really like the S6 Edge. I found it feels comfortable for my smaller hands. The curved glass looks beautiful when I'm staring at the screen. It looks so different from all the other rectangle devices I've owned. I came from an iPhone 6s and didn't realize that pixels and colors could be so different between devices. Looking at my 6s as I reset it to gift it to my guy, I realize to my eyes, that the screen is very bland. The colors are dull and the slight yellow tinge makes my eyes question why I didn't go back to Samsung earlier. I still have my Note 3, it's been solid and it's been through heck and back with me. Sure enough, I dropped my Edge in the hospital... It didn't even scratch it. Not to mention the weird gravity phenomenon where it was falling glass first but still landed safely on its back. Overall, I'm happy.

Finally got the Gear Fit to go along with it. Those of us with tiny wrists who just want to check the time and occasionally see who might be texting/calling, this is an ideal device. The iWatch is good, don't get me wrong. It's just too big, too much, and that's just my opinion of course.

I still have an iPhone 5c, iPad Mini 3, and iPad Air 2. So I'm still a part of the Apple ecosystem too. However, for primary I'm going to be staying with my Edge... Well at least until I play with the S7 Edge and see how I feel about it.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    ƸӜƷ•°*””*°•.I'm lost. If you find me, Please return me to myself.•°*””*°•.ƸӜƷ

Feedback Score
    AWESOME! Thanks for sharing it!
    Be Happy!

Feedback Score
    Great review! I am still currently using the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge as my personal device. I love it very much!

www.cellphoneunlock.net

Live Help: 1.800.707.9807

- Fastest Delivery
    - Lowest Price
    - 100% Guaranteed

Feedback Score
    Ok got the LG G4. Great phone. After 2 weeks still not learnt all features. What I noticed the battery life is huge improvement in comparison with my S4. The S4 battery life sucks.
    With G4 it is past 5 pm and still have more than 60%.

Feedback Score
    Good review as always Steve. I got to try an S6 Edge but honestly i wasn't very impressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2