Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Master list of feature codes and voice codes.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    In preparation for the new plan changes coming up, here are most of the current more everything plans including the $80/10GB $100/15GB promotions. It's likely that reps will have no trouble moving you from the new plan back to the old more everything plans since they still have no problem moving people from more everything to nationwide.

Code:
    91945   More Everything - 500MB / $20
    92756   More Everything - 1GB / $30
    92765   More Everything - 2GB / $40
    92770   More Everything - 3GB / $50
    92773   More Everything - 4GB / $60
    92775   More Everything - 6GB / $70
    91701   More Everything - 10GB / $80
    91702   More Everything - 15GB / $100
    92784   More Everything - 20GB / $140
    86503   More Everything - 30GB / $225
    87269   More Everything - 40GB / $300
    87270   More Everything - 50GB / $375
    90907   More Everything - 60GB / $450
    90908   More Everything - 80GB / $600
    90909   More Everything - 100GB / $750

Feedback Score
    Hey guys-

Thanks for all the codes and how to add them!

Yesterday I ported out my number, changed it to a Texas number and got the AMTAM plan, then got my number back and the plan stuck with my unlimited data!

My question is, the rep put me up a $65 AMTAM plan, instead of the $60 plan. Do you think I should call and try to get them to change it, or I shouldn't risk it? The $65 plan is the same 450 minute and unlimited data plan. Not sure why I'm on a plan that's $5 more.

Thanks!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMikeSays View Post
    Hey guys-

Thanks for all the codes and how to add them!

Yesterday I ported out my number, changed it to a Texas number and got the AMTAM plan, then got my number back and the plan stuck with my unlimited data!

My question is, the rep put me up a $65 AMTAM plan, instead of the $60 plan. Do you think I should call and try to get them to change it, or I shouldn't risk it? The $65 plan is the same 450 minute and unlimited data plan. Not sure why I'm on a plan that's $5 more.

Thanks!
    No that's correct. It should be $64.99. All of the any mobile nationwide plans are $5 more than the regular nationwide variants.

Feedback Score
    With these codes, would I be able to go from a More Everything plan to a Nationwide plan even if I didn't have it before? And what would I do, just ask a rep to apply the code to my account? Any help is appreciated!

Feedback Score
    Gotcha. Thanks! For some reason I thought it was $59.99

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by surpass View Post
    With these codes, would I be able to go from a More Everything plan to a Nationwide plan even if I didn't have it before? And what would I do, just ask a rep to apply the code to my account? Any help is appreciated!
    You sure can. I went from More everything to nationwide without any issues about a month ago. Just tell them you want to change your plan and you have the plan code.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshGlzBrk View Post
    You sure can. I went from More everything to nationwide without any issues about a month ago. Just tell them you want to change your plan and you have the plan code.
    Considering how much Verizon always makes it a point to no longer use plans that are not available I'm surprised that it would be that easy. I mean I'm not surprised that it would be possible with perhaps some representatives at some points in time, but I would think that overall it wouldn't really work most of the time for most people.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C DM View Post
    Considering how much Verizon always makes it a point to no longer use plans that are not available I'm surprised that it would be that easy. I mean I'm not surprised that it would be possible with perhaps some representatives at some points in time, but I would think that overall it wouldn't really work most of the time for most people.
    If anything it's probably more of a policy rather than a system limitation but as far as I can tell if there is a policy it's rather lax. I started off with More Everything, switched to single line any mobile to any mobile nationwide plan, then to the family plan version of the any mobile to any mobile nationwide plan. Was as easy as saying "I want to switch my plan, and I already know the code/id of the plan I want."

I'm sure if you were to ask "I want to switch back to the nationwide plan, is that possible?" they would direct you to more everything, but straight up asking for a plan by its id is telling them what you want, not asking.

And as far as system limitations go, it's still possible to create brand new accounts on the iconic portal and choose a nationwide plan so it's not really locked down at the moment.

Feedback Score
    Awesome! Okay, so I want to do this.

I want this plan, the same as another user above: "$65 AMTAM plan" but it says he used a Texas number. What's the area code? Would I be able to change the number after I change the plan, through Verizon itself (no porting of #s)? Another thing is I have no data, would I be able to just choose the $65 AMTAM plan with some type of data. I don't need much, even 1 GB is enough. Is that an option or is it only pay as you go? One more thing, would I be able to have the plan be effective on the next billing cycle or does it need to be changed immediately?

Sorry for all these questions but I want to make sure I do it correctly.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenStevens View Post
    What is the code for the $20 Talk & Text Data discount? That is all I really care about.
    Someone on the verizon subreddit looked it up, they said it was the combination of these feature codes:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightCrusader View Post
    Someone on the verizon subreddit looked it up, they said it was the combination of these feature codes:

I wonder if it's that easy to add the discount. Probably not.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by surpass View Post
    Awesome! Okay, so I want to do this...Sorry for all these questions but I want to make sure I do it correctly.
    Just search "AMTAM" there's a whole thread that ultimately spells out the recipe. Enjoy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightCrusader View Post

Link? The 73715 is the feature code for unlimited data.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mathena2 View Post
    Link? The 73715 is the feature code for unlimited data.
    75319 is also unlimited data. It's not a discount.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    If anything it's probably more of a policy rather than a system limitation but as far as I can tell if there is a policy it's rather lax. I started off with More Everything, switched to single line any mobile to any mobile nationwide plan, then to the family plan version of the any mobile to any mobile nationwide plan. Was as easy as saying "I want to switch my plan, and I already know the code/id of the plan I want."
    But I'm unable to go from 4GB to 6GB on my More Everything Canada/Mexico 1000 plan. The phone reps and the in-store reps say they can't do it. All I want to do is change the data allotment, but they can't do it.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast