Thread: How to backup android text messages to computer?

Feedback Score

How to backup android text messages to computer?

As you know, SMS is the basic function of a mobile phone, and we are used to send text messages on many occasions. Want to copy android sms to pc avoid losing them accidently? Puzzled in how to transfer text messages from android to pc? Well, now I'll guide you how to copy text messages from android phone to computer with Coolmuster Android Assistant.

It's very easy, we just need 2 steps to finish the work:
    Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
    The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android contacts manager on your pc and launch it. The next is connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the first time you connect android phone to the problem on computer, you should enbale USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 2:Select sms and Start Export
    You can find many icon on the left, find "Contacts" and click it, all then go to "SMS", then all sms on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work.

That's all, very easy, right?

A wide range of Android brands are supported by this Android managing tool, including HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, LG, HUAWEI, Dell and many more.
    http://download.cnet.com/Coolmuster-...-76035854.html

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    With Coolmuster Samsung Messages Backup , you can read text messages on your PC. And it also helps you move SMS from one Android to another, manage messages on computer with edit, view, export, print functions.
    Backup text messages android

Feedback Score
    Thanks for sharing this, actually there're many android data transfer apps could help.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrje View Post
    Thanks for sharing this, actually there're many android data transfer apps could help.
    i happen to know one really works great.

Feedback Score
    To backup android text messages to computer, the easy way is using coolmuster android assistant. With its help, we can easily access text messages on Android and transfer them to computer directly via usb connecting cord.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile BlackBerry Priv, VZW AC791L Jetpack, MoFi 4500 SIM4 V. 2 LTE Gateway
    Carrier(s)
    ▪T▪ ▪ ▪Mobile▪, Verizon Wireless, AT&T BLAST! Plan from 4ghsDOTcom
    Feedback Score
    Actually, for those of us that use T-Mobile as our carrier, there's an even easier, MORE REPUTABLE method: Install the T-Mobile DIGITS App on other Android devices you own (or even on Windows, if you can get the Windows version to work. Last time I used it on Windows 10, it wasn't working very well. ) Once you log into your phone line, you can see all of your recent text messages going back quite a ways, and send and receive texts through the app! AND DID I MENTION IT'S A REPUTABLE, CARRIER PROVIDED APP?

I hear AT&T Wireless has something similar. But I can't speak for any carriers other than those 2.
    Photobucket's policy changes SUCK!

New signature coming soon-ish...