Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Rootmetrics nationwide 2015 first half report is out

Feedback Score

Rootmetrics nationwide 2015 first half report is out

Quote Originally Posted by milan03 View Post
    Clearly you’ve nicely omitted the fact that Sprint didn’t turn on CA until a month and a half ago.
    Doesn't matter. Markets like LA and NYC got B12 very recently too, but you omit that fact, no? Again, you guys can't have it both ways.

You mean a few devastated AT&T ambassadors trolling T-Mobile forums after being dominated by Verizon in yet another nationwide test. Cute. Love the both ways part.

And what’s up with name calling again?
    Both ways? Pot meet kettle.

Where's the direct name calling exactly? I'm calling you out for being two faced. That's it.

You don't have to constantly move the goalposts to make your flawed argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apple iPhone X

Verizon LTE B4+B2

AT&T LTE B2+B17

Feedback Score

Yup, that’s exactly their strategy here.
    Yet you and the other guys have shown no proof to back up YOUR assumption that having B12 compatible phones would've improved their lackluster performance.

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    I give AT&T credit for being the solidly second place finisher in terms of the RootMetrics tests. They have come a long way since the days of iPhone Hell and dropped calls on the regular. Now they're close to Verizon as far as national reliability and coverage. Sure there's markets where AT&T is weak but even Verizon has less than great markets in their network.

If you ask the AT&T people about Verizon, they have more than given Big Red enough credit.
    Have you read the forum rules lately?

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone seen any response from T-Mobile to this report?

P.S. I hope this thread doesn't get locked but I'm not holing out a lot of hope on that count.
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fraydog View Post
    I give AT&T credit for being the solidly second place finisher in terms of the RootMetrics tests. They have come a long way since the days of iPhone Hell and dropped calls on the regular. Now they're close to Verizon as far as national reliability and coverage. Sure there's markets where AT&T is weak but even Verizon has less than great markets in their network.

If you ask the AT&T people about Verizon, they have more than given Big Red enough credit.
    According to RootMetrics Sprint and AT&T are nearly the same in performance. We all know that's not true.
    Bye!

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy S6, Nexus 5, Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy321 View Post
    Doesn't matter. Markets like LA and NYC got B12 very recently too, but you omit that fact, no? Again, you guys can't have it both ways.
    T-Mobile's LTE performance in NYC and LA already dominates carriers like AT&T, so Band 12 in those two cities is irrelevant.

Not sure what's to have both ways, or who are you to decide what T-Mobile users should have.
    Verizon Wireless 20Mhz FDD LTE

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherMcG View Post
    According to RootMetrics Sprint and AT&T are nearly the same in performance. We all know that's not true.
    Root doesn't seem to see it like that:

And my opinion can be influenced by local performance. I'm only human.

Feedback Score

T-Mobile's LTE performance in NYC and LA already dominates carriers like AT&T, so Band 12 in those two cities is irrelevant.

Not sure what's to have both ways, or who are you to decide what T-Mobile users should have.
    First of all, we're talking about TMobile, not AT&T. Stop moving the goal posts again.

And Jesus Christ... Make up your mind.

You're questioning RM's results because they didn't include B12, and now you're saying B12 is irrelevant?

Take one position or the other. Not both.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score

I'd like to give Sprint a shoutout for catching up with AT&T's performance according to RootMetrics. Assuming that Rootmetrics tests are end all be all, Sprint's been doing great! At least according to their chart, which I'm sure Sprint will use to sell their service.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy321 View Post
    First of all, we're talking about TMobile, not AT&T. Stop moving the goal posts again.

And Jesus Christ... Make up your mind.

You're questioning RM's results because they didn't include B12, and now you're saying B12 is irrelevant?

Take one position or the other. Not both.
    Comprehension seems to be a major issue here. I'm not going to entertain that.

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    Well, before this likely gets locked, I'm closing with one piece of advice: use what works best for you. And take other's word when they have found what works best for them.

Life's too short to take things this serious. I'm outside right now enjoying the beautiful day. Hope you all can do the same.

Carrier(s)
    Att
    Feedback Score
    Looks like Verizon is pretty good in Nebraska now. Prob in the other report but just read it.

http://m.journalstar.com/business/lo...ile_touch=true
    Sent from my RM-1041_1003 via the HowardForums WP7 App

Feedback Score

Comprehension seems to be a major issue here. I'm not going to entertain that.
    My comprehension is perfect. It's you moving the goal posts again and again to make a flawed point.

Your trolling is probably locking this thread, so good day.

Carrier(s)
    Metro / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    There were accusations of test results being "rigged" by Rootmetrics in EU (by Vodafone).

http://www.choose.net/media/guide/ne...otmetrics.html

Not that I'm implying that happened with these results, but I do wonder from where Rootmetrics gets their money.

In the mean time, people are joining T-Mobile by the MILLIONS. They're pretty much killing the competition as far as positive quarterly results. I'm sure any legitimate network issues will be fixed as T-Mobile continues to grow.

T-Mobile is a wonderful company changing the face of the wireless industry. In my opinion they offer plans, pricing and service that are far superior to the competition in many ways.
    Last edited by cellphone-guy; 08-20-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Life's too short to take things this serious.
    There was someone whose sig read, "No one goes to heaven or hell based on their choice of wireless carrier." It's not a religious issue but some people insist on treating it like one.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast