Thread: AT&T 4G HSPA+/LTE Speedtests!

  1. #18706
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Morgantown
    Posts
    56
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S20 Ultra 512 gb,pixel 3a , iPhone xr ,iPad 6th gen
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T,Verizon,sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    In certain areas of Queen's NYC, I've camped on band 14 for a good amount of time. Usually in basements, when 12 has a bad SNR, but 14 is much cleaner. It's definitely behind 12 in priority.

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk
    I have actually locked to it for a full 2 days with no interruptions

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  2. #18707
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,528
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfitton92 View Post
    I have actually locked to it for a full 2 days with no interruptions

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Is there a way I could get a black SIM card?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  3. #18708
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Morgantown
    Posts
    56
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S20 Ultra 512 gb,pixel 3a , iPhone xr ,iPad 6th gen
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T,Verizon,sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Is there a way I could get a black SIM card?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    You have to be a first responder

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up

  4. #18709
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Temple
    Posts
    1,687
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downtown Austin, 6th street. Haven't found band 46 yet. Spectrum has this area covered in wifi.










    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone Xs Max , At&t Unlimited Plus Austin, TX .................... Grande 1000/50, $69.99/month

  5. #18710
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    70
    Feedback Score
    0
    Endwell, NY.
    Connected to a Unite Explore.

    Name:  IMG_0272.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  24.1 KB

  6. #18711
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,528
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfitton92 View Post
    You have to be a first responder

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up
    I I'm using a OnePlus 6t which unfortunately is denied access to vo LTE

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  7. #18712
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern Missouri
    Posts
    678
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Suburban St. Louis, MO.

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    AT&T customer since 2007; Alltel 2004-07. Android user since 2014 and will never go back to Apple.
    I recommend and use CellMapper for testing and mapping signal coverage and have contributed extensively in the greater St. Louis region and surrounding states.

  8. #18713
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,457
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X🅂, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    OU Campus Corner in Norman (2+4+30+12)

    - Bentley


    AT&T 5G+, Oklahoma City

  9. #18714
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,585
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    0
    I really thought there was a thread dedicated to Small Cells but I can’t find it and I’m not gonna start a new one just for my area, but to my amazement I’ve spotted small cell deployment in Wilkes-Barre, PA in the downtown on the corner of North + Main streets, specifically right at King’s for any locals. AT&T has been working feverishly here so I’m sure there will be tons more, VZW already has a ton here in the downtown area.

    Name:  IMG_2938.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  77.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_2930.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  28.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_2933.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  39.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_2940.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  26.4 KB

  10. #18715
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,062
    Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    In an urban canyon in Elmhurst Queen's NYC outside of a packed Queen's place shopping mall.
    Not a bad ping or speeds considering the conditions...

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk

  11. #18716
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,062
    Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by baaadandy View Post
    I really thought there was a thread dedicated to Small Cells but I can’t find it and I’m not gonna start a new one just for my area, but to my amazement I’ve spotted small cell deployment in Wilkes-Barre, PA in the downtown on the corner of North + Main streets, specifically right at King’s for any locals. AT&T has been working feverishly here so I’m sure there will be tons more, VZW already has a ton here in the downtown area.

    Name:  IMG_2938.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  77.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_2930.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  28.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_2933.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  39.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_2940.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  26.4 KB
    That's awesome!
    That thread is on the Verizon sub. Maybe it's time to start one for T!

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk

  12. #18717
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    698
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    In an urban canyon in Elmhurst Queen's NYC outside of a packed Queen's place shopping mall.
    Not a bad ping or speeds considering the conditions...

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk
    The speeds could be better looking at those speeds and it looks like they need to upgrade the network in Queens still. The huge Central office facility is nearby so backhaul really should not be an issue and in fact that facility is seeing more upgrades which finish in May but they need cell tower upgrades and more small cells. I see some small cells being built closer to the Grand Central Parkway side by Rego Park/Forest Hills. Hopefully AT&T customers will get access to those. AT&T seems to be adding small cells and for 5G they will be needed even more and hopefully NYC and other areas will see even more.

    I see another wireless tower, ie on top of a highrise with antennas is being upgraded by me in the coming days. Further away than the previous one which I believe had Tmobile and AT&T. I checked dob permits and saw Tmobile and I haven’t seen that antenna show up in Mark the Spot previously unlike the other one. Carriers seem to be aggressively upgrading their equipment.
    Last edited by LTENetwork; 04-07-2019 at 04:53 PM.

  13. #18718
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,585
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    That's awesome!
    That thread is on the Verizon sub. Maybe it's time to start one for T!

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk
    That must be what I was thinking of bc I posted the VZW small cells over in that thread.

  14. #18719
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    698
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by baaadandy View Post
    That must be what I was thinking of bc I posted the VZW small cells over in that thread.
    Small cell deployment is definitely on the rise. Verizon and AT&T seem to be real carriers with more in house control and more resources to build out and deploy their networks. If Tmobile does acquire Sprint, they still will have a lot of work to catchup with Verizon and AT&T.

    AT&T has the low band frequency advantage which is a huge benefit for them as they have the most spectrum in the low bands which penetrate well.

    It isn’t surprising to see small cells being deployed as it was known they would be doing such and as we head to 5G it will be an absolute must to have them all over.

  15. #18720
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,172
    Feedback Score
    0



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1248 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 248 748 1148 1198 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1298 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New 4G HSPA / LTE network sightings
    By ChristopherMcG in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 1403
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:11 PM
  2. Sonic 4G Works on AT&T 4G (HSPA)
    By silentjudge in forum Data Aircards / USB Modems / Netbooks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 02:36 PM
  4. AT&T 4G (HSPA+) Rollout
    By elimcgrubber in forum AT&T
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 03:46 PM
  5. Possible to use Verizon or AT&T 4G HSPA Phone on Telus?
    By berzerkled in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 01:14 AM

Bookmarks