Thread: AT&T 4G HSPA+/LTE Speedtests!

  1. #18736
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,382
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    Oh AT&T, 10 MHz of downlink isn’t enough on urban/suburban sites in 2019... I’m 1000 feet from this site, one of the last B12 only sites in the area.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No worries , you know the spectrum kings will take care of it.

  2. #18737
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,056
    Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    Oh AT&T, 10 MHz of downlink isn’t enough on urban/suburban sites in 2019... I’m 1000 feet from this site, one of the last B12 only sites in the area.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Could be a difficult landlord if it's the only one in the area.

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk

  3. #18738
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    698
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    Could be a difficult landlord if it's the only one in the area.

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Landlords seek profit and will place more antennas as they mean more income. If anything it would be a local level issue preventing additional antennas if that was the reason. More likely they just haven’t gotten around to updating yet perhaps because of backhaul or other logistical issues.

  4. #18739
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,056
    Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LTENetwork View Post
    Landlords seek profit and will place more antennas as they mean more income. If anything it would be a local level issue preventing additional antennas if that was the reason. More likely they just haven’t gotten around to updating yet perhaps because of backhaul or other logistical issues.
    It depends on the management company. I deal with them all the time. You'd think that, but it isn't always the case.

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk

  5. #18740
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,528
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    It depends on the management company. I deal with them all the time. You'd think that, but it isn't always the case.

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Not to bad for 4 in the afternoon

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  6. #18741
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,382
    Feedback Score
    0
    https://www.fiercewireless.com/wirel...ressive-speeds

    At&t is pushing hard with 39 GHZ delivering impressive speeds and range

  7. #18742
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,056
    Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Great neck LI NY on northern Blvd.

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk

  8. #18743
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,056
    Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Bayside Queen's NYC

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk

  9. #18744
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    tacoma
    Posts
    906
    Device(s)
    Galaxy s7 edge, nexus 6p as a backup
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    Bayside Queen's NYC

    Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Those are great speeds, wow

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  10. #18745
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,451
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X🅂, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Checker79 View Post
    https://www.fiercewireless.com/wirel...ressive-speeds

    At&t is pushing hard with 39 GHZ delivering impressive speeds and range
    That’s quite impressive considering they’re only running at 400MHz of aggregated bandwidth right now.
    - Bentley


    AT&T 5G+, Oklahoma City

  11. #18746
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,382
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    That’s quite impressive considering they’re only running at 400MHz of aggregated bandwidth right now.
    Agreed. Whats even more impressive is the user was getting 785 mbps speeds approximately 250 yards from the cell site. That’s not including any technologies to improve range of mmW. Positive results for sure !

  12. #18747
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Morgantown
    Posts
    56
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S20 Ultra 512 gb,pixel 3a , iPhone xr ,iPad 6th gen
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T,Verizon,sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Anyone have a picture of the panels for band 14 upgrades

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up

  13. #18748
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,451
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X🅂, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfitton92 View Post
    Anyone have a picture of the panels for band 14 upgrades

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up
    It depends on the market. This seems to be the common setup in Ericsson vendor markets.

  14. #18749
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Morgantown
    Posts
    56
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S20 Ultra 512 gb,pixel 3a , iPhone xr ,iPad 6th gen
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T,Verizon,sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    It depends on the market. This seems to be the common setup in Ericsson vendor markets.
    Thank you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #18750
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,341
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Good speeds on just 2 carriers. 24 Mile and Dequindre in Shelby Twp.

    Name:  Screenshot_20190410-140336_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  28.3 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20190410-140314_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  45.3 KB



    The next site to the east:

    Name:  Screenshot_20190410-140907_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  33.5 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20190410-140834_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  56.6 KB

Page 1250 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 250 750 1150 1200 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1300 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New 4G HSPA / LTE network sightings
    By ChristopherMcG in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 1403
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:11 PM
  2. Sonic 4G Works on AT&T 4G (HSPA)
    By silentjudge in forum Data Aircards / USB Modems / Netbooks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 02:36 PM
  4. AT&T 4G (HSPA+) Rollout
    By elimcgrubber in forum AT&T
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 03:46 PM
  5. Possible to use Verizon or AT&T 4G HSPA Phone on Telus?
    By berzerkled in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 01:14 AM

Bookmarks